Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Volunteering in Vietnam

• 06-04-2019 5:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Would you like to come and volunteer in the beautiful country of Vietnam?
    I am currently volunteering for an organisation here that provides volunteer English teachers to schools and English language centres.
    No teaching experience is required, just English language fluency.
    I originally came here for three months and two and a half years later I'm still here. Vietnam is a beautiful place with a rich culture, completely different from anything you may have experienced before. There is so much to do and see here.
    if you are interested in more details then PM me.
    I didn't provide too many details here as I'm not sure if it's within the forum's rules. Mods: If it's allowed then I can provide more details on thread so that people don't think it's some scam.

Anyone that might be interested please get in touch or if you know anyone that might be interested then tell them about this opportunity.
    This is not one of those volunteering organisations where you pay to come and volunteer. There are also paid positions for certain skilled workers such as Marketing, IT etc.

Advertisement