Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2008 ETCI Wiring regulation

Options
  • 06-04-2019 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi all,

Could someone let me know where I could buy copy of latest electrical regulations.

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭kramer1

Bought mine in reci, think there's new ones coming out this month though , I'd wait

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭crf450

thanks kramer1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭kramer1

crf450 wrote: »
    thanks kramer1

No bother

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

At a presentation of the new rules it was suggested that they will be available in June. In the meantime the draft version provides reasonable guidance for free.

Hi 2011 would you know where I could download draft version please

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

crf450 wrote: »
    Hi 2011 would you know where I could download draft version please

I downloaded it from the NSAI website.

Thanks much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

2011 wrote: »
    At a presentation of the new rules it was suggested that they will be available in June. In the meantime the draft version provides reasonable guidance for free.

I would caution against assuming that this will represent the final Rules. These inevitably change following consultation. Only the final publication should be considered as a valid standard.

Risteard81 wrote: »
    I would caution against assuming that this will represent the final Rules. These inevitably change following consultation. Only the final publication should be considered as a valid standard.

Yup, hence my use of the term "reasonable guidance".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

2011 wrote: »
    Yup, hence my use of the term "reasonable guidance".

Yes, indeed.

Anyhow, I presume that it is no longer available from NSAI given that the public consultation period has ended.

• Advertisement

I had look yesterday I couldn't find download link as you say it seems to be taken down.

Im going buy current edition for time been until new one is published keeping in mind new rules

Advertisement