Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

sligojoek wrote: »
    Here's the one I put up before. Worth another look.

:D:D

fair play to him for typing all that out on SMS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

:D:D

fair play to him for typing all that out on SMS!!

That was an email

Spray a bit of glitter on her, into the freezer, very asssseptable.

ah jaysus ! not putting shight into the freezer again now !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

dulpit wrote: »
    Does anyone else experience an increase to the volume, frequency and urgency of emissions and expulsions if you get a lack of sleep?

Any interruption or deviation from my sleep pattern results in a wild dose of the trots. And increase in the pant gales. Some F5 level storms abrewing right now in fact.

Bad nights sleep, coupled with last night's chili (lovingly curated over a periood of about 3 hrs, complete with espresso shot, stout, piles of finger & birds eye chillis, peanut butter and a wild variation of hot sauces and spices), have me goose stepping on the regular. The leather cheerio is feeling bruised at the minute, and its taking a fair bit of paperwork at cleanup time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

ah jaysus ! not putting shight into the freezer again now !!!
    Well there is half price sale at Iceland.

• Advertisement

Well there is half price sale at Iceland.

Shrimp on sale too ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,476 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Shrimp on sale too ?

Ooooh...... stay away from shrimp Heco.....coated many a unit in ripe runny foul-smelling midden after an intake of those bad boys.

Had to dispose of a set of accessories - seat, handles, cistern lid after a particularly explosive discharge which went into every nook and cranny and left a rank foul bang in the dunny like a fcuking guillemots nest.

Had a lovely satisfying dump there this morning after a large cup of coffee.... one of those that just slides out effortlessly and goes on and on, looked like a python coiled up and sleeping in the bowl afterwards.

If only (as another poster suggested) I had a little Irish flag to plant in it !!! :D

Actually, Irish flag wouldn't be a good idea, since there is only 2 of us paddies in the office!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Viz nailing it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,248 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Ooooh...... stay away from shrimp Heco.....coated many a unit in ripe runny foul-smelling midden after an intake of those bad boys.

Had to dispose of a set of accessories - seat, handles, cistern lid after a particularly explosive discharge which went into every nook and cranny and left a rank foul bang in the dunny like a fcuking guillemots nest.

Who prepared them for you? Wasn't a lad with a clogged sink by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fireball81

Massive dump in Lemon & Duke earlier, was in for a 6 Nations rugby launch sponsored by Guinness.

Lovely quality (of my ****e), clean getaway too.

Fireball81 wrote: »
    Massive dump in Lemon & Duke earlier, was in for a 6 Nations rugby launch sponsored by Guinness.

Lovely quality (of my ****e), clean getaway too.

Thought that didn't start till med Feb ?

Starts a week on Saturday (1 Feb).

Some noxious fumes this morning from a few visits while trying to 'work' today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

It’s never too early for a load of rugby bores to start talking shïte about the Six Nations.

One thing I like about the six nations is it's a sign of springtime - couldn't care about the fat men running into each other aspect....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Slideways

Glorious **** this morning. In from a cycle and the seat had been helping hold the barrage back.

Barely had the Lycra down and plop plop plop.

Looking into the pan after and it brought me back to the time when Gateaux, the neighbours chocolate lab had 6 puppies in our turf shed. Unlike that time, there was minimal fuss and two sheets of Double velvet had the badge gleaming

Slideways wrote: »
    Glorious **** this morning. In from a cycle and the seat had been helping hold the barrage back.

Looking into the pan after and it brought me back to the time when Gateaux, the neighbours chocolate lab had 6 puppies in our turf shed. Unlike that time, there was minimal fuss and two sheets of Double velvet had the badge gleaming

Get that Lycra washed rapido, Mr S, could be well bronzed and ‘bet in’.

Not good for the hoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Slideways wrote: »

So that's why cyclists are always in a hurry.

I'm feeling a bit unsettled this afternoon. I tried a meatless burger on my lunch earlier. It tasted good, but didn't remotely taste like a burger should. Anyway, I've been belching ever since, really long low hot belches that bring up the flavour of Tayto Waffles (which I haven't eaten in ages) and leave the windpipe scalded. I'm not sure what the next trip to the throne will be like if this is anything to go by. The fent is probably going to be woeful. Not looking forward to it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Bunted out a nice thick cobbe of fleshy sour smelling midden this aft.

Had to light two candles in the bang box or her indoors would be complaining and banning my usual Friday nite feast consisting of a tray of Porter followed by smoked cod and chips from the local spic shop.

Blew out an ar$efull of bad air on egressing from the bus...instead of my usual polite thank you to the driver...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Bunted out a nice thick cobbe of fleshy sour smelling midden this aft.

Had to light two candles in the bang box or her indoors would be complaining and banning my usual Friday nite feast consisting of a tray of Porter followed by smoked cod and chips from the local spic shop.

Blew out an ar$efull of bad air on egressing from the bus...instead of my usual polite thank you to the driver...

Letting off a noxious puff of gas getting orf the bus is poor form Nevin. Ignorant behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Can't quote both of the above posters on this gadget..

Get a room ye 2 ffs...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

fuerte1976 wrote: »
    Can't quote both of the above posters on this gadget..

Get a room ye 2 ffs...

Excuse me. I am just calling Nevin out on his ignorant behaviour. This thread is as much about education as it is support.

Thank'ee very much sir.

Had 18 oysters, a feed of scampi and chips, and 9 pints of porter for the dinner last night. Couple of absolutely wretched low seepers emerged circa 8.30am this morning.

Lots of grumbling and rumbling from the stomach and lower digestive system now. I’ve sent the dollybird down to the shop for the paper and a dozen sausages. Expecting a very loose and violent evacuation in the next 15 minutes.

I’ll be bringing a can of Dettol Neutra Air in with me. And have resigned myself to extensive brush and paperwork.

Not good.

Fireball81 wrote: »

Never heard of that stuff before.

Poo Pride
    Stop avoiding bathroom visits because you're embarrassed to have a satisfying but smelly bowel movement. With V.I.Poo toilet spray handy you'll have new-found confidence in every BM no matter where or when you have to go. Make every poo sweet-smelling and confidence-boosting with V.I.Poo.

No matter where or when you have to go sounds a bit ominous. Like I was desperate to lay some cable at a christening a few weeks ago, but had to resist the urge to head into the sacristy to leave a brown loaf in the bishop’s mitre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Was on stag over the weekend. Is there anything worse than the fent of your own sh1t after two days on Clonmels finest?

Also learned a new phrase from the lads on the stag. Any of ye ever hear of The HOP? Apparently it's the hangover poo. The first HOP give somes brief respite while the body recovers from the night before.

Never heard of that stuff before.

Poo Pride
    Stop avoiding bathroom visits because you're embarrassed to have a satisfying but smelly bowel movement. With V.I.Poo toilet spray handy you'll have new-found confidence in every BM no matter where or when you have to go. Make every poo sweet-smelling and confidence-boosting with V.I.Poo.

No matter where or when you have to go sounds a bit ominous. Like I was desperate to lay some cable at a christening a few weeks ago, but had to resist the urge to head into the sacristy to leave a brown loaf in the bishop’s mitre.

Filthy kernt- probably dab water over yer hoop out the holy water font.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Filthy kernt- probably dab water over yer hoop out the holy water font.

His hole would probably burst into flames if he put holy water near that unholy region

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Bullocks wrote: »
    His hole would probably burst into flames if he put holy water near that unholy region

Holey unholy.

Advertisement