Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

I’m majorly constipated as a result. Nothing moving since Tuesday and starting to get worried now.

Today is Thur afternoon.

Is this normal?

I just presume that all people "go" every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,476 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Geuze wrote: »
    Today is Thur afternoon.

Is this normal?

Presume wrong.

Shot out a buttery nicely marbled ‘King Edward’ this morning.

First evacuation since late Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,862 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I hear yer wan Gwynneth Paltrow is into fanny steaming, didn't realise it was a thing for the old badge. Bit of a sensitive area for that sort of thing.

Apparently the docs consider "delivery by UPS"* anything between twice a day and twice a week as 'normal'. But what do they know.

Anyway, meant to mention that last week I had to go to a meeting in another building. After an hour and a bit of people talking bollocks, it was over and I needed a piss. Went into the jacks and there were three urinals - you guessed it, the sole occupant of the room was using the middle one. Felt like roaring at him "WERE YOU FCUKING DRAGGED UP OR WHAT???" :mad:

* Apparently their slogan is "trust brown". It's regarded as the worst possible choice of colour for corporate branding.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fireball81

Not sure what's wrong with me, 4 dumps today the last this evening at rugby training. A gurgling feeling, had to sprint to the jacks. If we were on the back pitch I'd have no choice but to have shat in the bushes.

Tomorrow better be more settled....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

Feeling a bit of friction down there recently so had a gawk at my hoop in the mirror and there is something a bit rubbery looking hanging out of it. Not a happy camper right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,476 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Feeling a bit of friction down there recently so had a gawk at my hoop in the mirror and there is something a bit rubbery looking hanging out of it. Not a happy camper right now.

Hot dog, need to go over to the political debate and remove your log.

Just a heads up....dude.

Hot dog, need to go over to the political debate and remove your log.

Just a heads up....dude.

Thanks. Too many tabs open.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Geuze wrote: »
    Today is Thur afternoon.

Is this normal?

Every day being Monday to Friday ya mean? Not something you'd waste at the weekend. Everyone needs their blue sky thinking time at work.
    Now, some work weekends, granted. But they wouldn't be the cerebral types.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Breached etiquette myself today.
    I ambled into the workplace trap 2 for a big wee. Feeling some pressure building up, I decided to open the valves and I almost took the enamel off the bowl with a deeply satisfying, thunderous fart.
    I sat there smirking until the (until now, totally silent) occupant of trap 3 decided to complete their paperwork. I had to allow her to leave and waited five more minutes before I could show my face again.
    I was gone from my desk so long I bet my colleagues suspected I'd been for a sh1t!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,678 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Breached etiquette myself today.
    I ambled into the workplace trap 2 for a big wee. Feeling some pressure building up, I decided to open the valves and I almost took the enamel off the bowl with a deeply satisfying, thunderous fart.
    I sat there smirking until the (until now, totally silent) occupant of trap 3 decided to complete their paperwork. I had to allow her to leave and waited five more minutes before I could show my face again.
    I was gone from my desk so long I bet my colleagues suspected I'd been for a sh1t!!!!!!

motherofgod.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,678 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Jaysus lads.....I haven't experienced a plot twist like that since "The Sixth Sense"............."I hear women farting".

For better or worse, I was raised in an era when the mere notion of female flatulence was spoken of in the same hushed tones as ghosts and/or religious apparitions.

Did Mary Robinson ever let one rip in the Aras??

Did Mary Harney or Mary O'Rourke ever launch an airborne toxic attack from the front row of the Dail??

Does Miriam O'Callaghan rise out of the leaba only after a morning thunder event???

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Jaysus lads.....I haven't experienced a plot twist like that since "The Sixth Sense"............."I hear women farting".

For better or worse, I was raised in an era when the mere notion of female flatulence was spoken of in the same hushed tones as ghosts and/or religious apparitions.

Did Mary Robinson ever let one rip in the Aras??

Did Mary Harney or Mary O'Rourke ever launch an airborne toxic attack from the front row of the Dail??

Does Miriam O'Callaghan rise out of the leaba only after a morning thunder event???
    :D:D:D Curry loving pint drinking woman here.
    I'd say the above mentioned women could strip wallpaper with their emissions given their diets of (f)artichokes, foie gr(ass). Their logs would have Michelin stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

If I may comment you don't sound like a Dude who would be over worried about the "Fent".....much less actually have a can of Fabreeze.

Just sayin.....

This was the work jax!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I respect that it can be shocking to the erstwhile and earnest male when they first learn the shocking truth and reality of female flatulence. It can literally be an earth mover.

The shocking reality is that women have been farting for a lifetime, with the tenacity and tactfulness of a subversive underground terrorist movement. Their farts move like whispers in the breeze. Silent but deadly and with the impact of a well trained Guerilla taskforce. Their emissions are regrettably very real and thus far one of the most forgettable things in modern society, the entire concept makes me feel ill.

As a final word on this matter, I think all you can really do is be as vigilant as possible. I used to hoover the changing rooms in Arnotts as a teenager, I know what those animals are capable of. Never ever be fooled by their wide range of perfumes and Eau de Toilettes, this is quite literally a smoke screen. Try not to think too deeply about the deep and dark foul which lies within, we are talking about creatures that give life to the world, don't live in fear for ever, they are beasts of the warmest nature. When they knock out a few farts while ramming their size 14 arses into a pair of Levi's... you will feel thunder and sense smells that will change your life for ever and ever.

Don't live in denial please everyone, please, be brave.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

This was the work jax!!!
    All the more reason to not give a sh*t, so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Aglomerado wrote: »
    :D:D:D Curry loving pint drinking woman here.
    I'd say the above mentioned women could strip wallpaper with their emissions given their diets of (f)artichokes, foie gr(ass). Their logs would have Michelin stars.
    IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I respect that it can be shocking to the erstwhile and earnest male when they first learn the shocking truth and reality of female flatulence. It can literally be an earth mover.

The shocking reality is that women have been farting for a lifetime, with the tenacity and tactfulness of a subversive underground terrorist movement. Their farts move like whispers in the breeze. Silent but deadly and with the impact of a well trained Guerilla taskforce. Their emissions are regrettably very real and thus far one of the most forgettable things in modern society, the entire concept makes me feel ill.

As a final word on this matter, I think all you can really do is be as vigilant as possible. I used to hoover the changing rooms in Arnotts as a teenager, I know what those animals are capable of. Never ever be fooled by their wide range of perfumes and Eau de Toilettes, this is quite literally a smoke screen. Try not to think too deeply about the deep and dark foul which lies within, we are talking about creatures that give life to the world, don't live in fear for ever, they are beasts of the warmest nature. When they knock out a few farts while ramming their size 14 arses into a pair of Levi's... you will feel thunder and sense smells that will change your life for ever and ever.

Don't live in denial please everyone, please, be brave.

This is all very disconcerting here. Not something one wants to contemplate with the weekend just ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

IAMAMORON wrote: »

How covert was this?

“You’re lucky you only got battery”. Not sure it was a reference to the texture or the assault on the senses but battery it most certainly was!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Fccwontletmebe

Think I broke my record today for the worlds largest ****e, it was at least 20 inches.

Ate a large dominoes Monday night as a treat but shouldn’t have as have IBS and Get badly constipated. Pains in my bowels since Tuesday and didn’t go since then. Gets really bad with any fatty fast foods.

The relief today when I got the urge. It was actually a monster. Pain slowly going away now. I could still see the sweet corn in the ****e.

Oh what a ****ing relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Think I broke my record today for the worlds largest ****e, it was at least 20 inches.

Ate a large dominoes Monday night as a treat but shouldn’t have as have IBS and Get badly constipated. Pains in my bowels since Tuesday and didn’t go since then. Gets really bad with any fatty fast foods.

The relief today when I got the urge. It was actually a monster. Pain slowly going away now. I could still see the sweet corn in the ****e.

Oh what a ****ing relief.

Wow ! Can I compliment you on a very scholarly post...the fact that you waited until the eight post to announce this momentous noos is even more impressive.

Well done ...friendo...you are a great addition to the discussion on important matters of sh1tery and it's attendant issues .

It seems quite a few individuals in here took their second to last dump on Tuesday last.

For my part, I'm spending Friday evening watching The Shield season seven with a glass of reisling, the other hand in my pyjamas cupping/stroking my balls with some rough crowning.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Fccwontletmebe

It seems quite a few individuals in here took their second to last dump on Tuesday.

For my part, I'm spending Friday evening watching The Shield season seven with a glass of reisling, the other hand in my pyjamas cupping my balls with a little rough crowning.

I can imagine ya sitting on a travel pillow on a plank of wood with a hole held up by concrete blocks with a bucket underneath sipping your wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Bobblehats wrote: »
    How covert was this?

“You’re lucky you only got battery”. Not sure it was a reference to the texture or the assault on the senses but battery it most certainly was!

Her explanation is even worse ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Her explanation is even worse ...

The concept of women farting was definitely a rite of passage for me. Like the Queen or the Pope taking a dump. Apparently they do. Who'd have thunk huh?

Genuinely, my youth was blissfully ignorant to such possibilities, despite 2 sisters. To have a woman talking about it like this, sorry, but she might as well get up and have a sh1t on the bonnet of my car. It's a step too far for me and thank Christ we don't have Sharon Ní Bheoláin explaining the what's and wherefores of how she handles body gas. Sweet Jesus Almighty.

Back to the party here, however, I'm on the old Amoxicillin and I'm finding it great for 'a bit of movement Barbara' as good ol' Norma was wont to say in the Royles. In fact, where it's coming from, I do not know. From the mile of intestines I suppose. Smells like it was despairing at an intestinal bus stop for quite a while before, typically, a few came together.

An Ri rua wrote: »
    The concept of women farting was definitely a rite of passage for me. Like the Queen or the Pope taking a dump. Apparently they do. Who'd have thunk huh?

Genuinely, my youth was blissfully ignorant to such possibilities, despite 2 sisters. To have a woman talking about it like this, sorry, but she might as well get up and have a sh1t on the bonnet of my car. It's a step too far for me and thank Christ we don't have Sharon Ní Bheoláin explaining the what's and wherefores of how she handles body gas. Sweet Jesus Almighty.
    :D:D
    Sorry for sha(r)ttering the illusion of Feminine Mystique.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I'd say Wendy Williams was felching out some 'man juice' after a passionate weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,862 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Jaysus, just wait until some posters here find out about fanny farts :pac:

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Jaysus, just wait until some posters here find out about fanny farts :pac:

That only affects lads who might be a tad on the slim side.

No fear of that here. All manly men.

I have only read about such things obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I hope none of you dimwits and deviants are thinking of taking part in the Eggplant Challenge.

99539-EF6-2-E24-4-CD0-9-C66-BD5-BEAEEB150.jpg

Brendan has been pretty quiet for the past few days so he might have already attempted it......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

I hope none of you dimwits and deviants are thinking of taking part in the Eggplant Challenge.

99539-EF6-2-E24-4-CD0-9-C66-BD5-BEAEEB150.jpg

Brendan has been pretty quiet for the past few days so he might have already attempted it......

The doctors should have kicked it about a mile more up his hole when he came in with that complaint. Clown, sure the thing is nearly as big as his head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

I'm on my holliers in lanzo at the minute and we have a bidet in the Jack's. First time using one but it's getting plenty of use because we are all inclusive and I'm ****ting 3 times a day to get all I'm eating out again.
    I wouldn't trust it to get the ring piece sparkling but it does cut down on excessive paperwork. One good wipe at the end would do though.
    Should one use fingers to massage the "dirt" away? I wouldn't like to if I'm honest but it would do away with the paperwork.

Advertisement