Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Tupperware is better than a jar I hear....

Only if you plan to freeze it. Maureen wants to display it for all to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Vacuum pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,747 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I’d fear the formaldehyde would “compromise” the bolus, itself.

I would recommend a lacquer, one that can hold in the “water weight”. If that sucker dries out you’re going to lose a lot of its “splendour”.

The next step would be to make a mould of it so you can prepare a “cast”. It’s best not to display the original, that should be kept in an airtight safe, both for protection and for the air quality within your home.

If you’re going to go down the “freezing” route be sure that it’s freeze dried. You don’t just love such “magnificence” into a freezer and expect it to maintain its shape and impressiveness.

Plus if you’re using a “household” freezer you may be forced to “coil” the beast instead of displaying it as it was hooked.

Best of luck with your endeavours.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

What's the best way to preserve a **** in a large jar

24 incher this morning and would like to display it on the mantle piece.

You're talking about 2 foot long???? What kinda jar do you think you will get that into?
    What was the girth on her?
    Be worth talking to a taxidermist on something like that.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Bullocks wrote: »
    You're talking about 2 foot long???? What kinda jar do you think you will get that into?
    What was the girth on her?

Ffs, lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Sober Crappy Chemis

Or a mortician; maybe embalm the arse-cadaver for optimum public 'display' ?

I think we need to make an exception to the no photo rule for this...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,747 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I think we need to make an exception to the no photo rule for this...

Take it to PM for that “carry on”.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Take it to PM for that “carry on”.

I’d have to agree. As a Boards legend and creator of this thread I’d hate for it to be closed down. That would be a victory for the extremely ‘bound up’ individuals who hate this thread and want it closed.

Or a mortician; maybe embalm the arse-cadaver for optimum public 'display' ?

Could probably use a stitch or two from a gynaecologist after heaving out a two footer as well while we are calling on professionals

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Sober Crappy Chemis

Could probably use a stitch or two from a gynaecologist after heaving out a two footer as well while we are calling on professionals

True, and finished off with a bit of reconstructive surgery on the brown 'labia majora' by a reputable plastic surgeon.

True, and finished off with a bit of reconstructive surgery on the brown 'labia majora' by a reputable plastic surgeon.

This could turn into one helluva expensive ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

We're gonna need a bigger bowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,854 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

And even then only for the 1 in 100 massive headed babies.

Giving birth to twins, I call it.

I'm more of a metric kinda guy.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Vacuum pack.

Sous-vide.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Giving birth to twins, I call it.

I'm more of a metric kinda guy.

Sous-vide.

We are talking about a 600mm long king turd if you want it in metric HD !

• Registered Users Posts: 34,854 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

You mean you didn't weigh the beast? :D

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Paddy is fairly quite since Maureen started posting. She seems to be cramping his style.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Cling film the barsterd, liquid nail to some polished wood and park it on the mantle piece.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 MaureensFry

So with people been home more because of the virus are any family members giving out at all from the smell in the jacks, especially after a large scuttery one with the smell oozing from the bathroom to the rest of the house making their eyes water?

Anyone try the VI-POO products are similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,475 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

So with people been home more because of the virus are any family members giving out at all from the smell in the jacks, especially after a large scuttery one with the smell oozing from the bathroom to the rest of the house making their eyes water?

Anyone try the VI-POO products are similar?

Problems are usually caused by ‘hatching’ the drop.

That is sitting on the pot,perhaps thumbing through a ‘Gardeners Catalogue’,while the load steeps underneath.

This allows the fent to rise up and seep through the building like a cloying fog.

Antidote of course is as soon as the load splashes,hit the flusher, and while the freckle will get a bit of splatther the rest of the House will thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Problems are usually caused by ‘hatching’ the drop.

That is sitting on the pot,perhaps thumbing through a ‘Gardeners Catalogue’,while the load steeps underneath.

This allows the fent to rise up and seep through the building like a cloying fog.

Antidote of course is as soon as the load splashes,hit the flusher, and while the freckle will get a bit of splatther the rest of the House will thank you.

Ah, a sympathy flush. Get your point, but sometimes you just want to remind yourself of what you can do...

Dardania wrote: »
    Ah, a sympathy flush. Get your point, but sometimes you just want to remind yourself of what you can do...

That’s fine if you’re living the bachelor lifestyle, or if you’re house sharing and want to use the unmistakable scent of ‘eau de arse’ to express displeasure with your housemates. Let it stew there.

It isn’t realistic though when you’re living with herself. ‘Hey babe, come in here and take a look at the length of this shït monster’ is highly unlikely to get a positive response from herself. Especially if she’s being a bit emotional and tetchy anyway. Which is common enough when dealing with the more dangerous sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Slideways

Not always the blokes to blame and in modern times it’s important to remember the fairer sex can drop nukes too.

Indeed I was house sharing with a nurse from Mauritius for a few years, stocky lass and I never was tempted to stray into the other room in my time there.

She was fond of the creole style cooking and often let a squeaky fart out when she thought I wasn’t within earshot.

Anyway, got up in the middle of the night for a slash and walked squinty eyes to the throne so as not to wake fully from my slumber. Was pissing like a race horse aiming by pure sound in the dark when it hit me. Like a sledge hammer to my olfactory system. Stopped mid-stream and turned on the light. Sweet mother of god. It was like someone had mixed paella with an Easter egg and melted it over a stove. The flow had broken it up and all hell had been awoken. Had a stern talking to her, she claimed it must have mis-flushed

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

had a nice juicy steal yestiddy...."residue" began to knock on the door this aft.

Scampered up to the main bang box and got set up :

Door..closed and secured......belt off....jox....down.....hoop....in the position !

Held her on the clutch...like a Ferrari at the lights.

Lights go GREEN....gave her full throttle !

Unloaded both cheeks of vile scutther...big foot print...intense bang .....scalded nipsy.

Thank fcuck she exited at flush 1...I had grave doubts she would nav the bend.

All I can say is I hope the pumping stations are working as if this bad boy floats up on some beach...it's sayonara to the Blue Flag !

Sayonara ...for sure ...for sure ....

had a nice juicy steal yestiddy...."residue" began to knock on the door this aft.

Door..closed and secured......belt off....jox....down.....hoop....in the position !

Unloaded both cheeks of vile scutther...big foot print...intense bang .....scalded nipsy.

All I can say is I hope the pumping stations are working as if this bad boy floats up on some beach...it's sayonara to the Blue Flag !

Don’t fret Nevin, gave the shït farm a bell to get the big knives out.

Fcukin mackerel will be like Zambezi wall-eyes when they get a feed of that bad boy.

Fcukers shoalin’ for two hours at the stand pipe atter she were cut up.

Fat as butchers pups.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Did you mean steak?

Did you mean steak?

I’d say Nevin cracked the skull open on his first can of gut rot lager after the porridge this morning.

I’d say Nevin cracked the skull open on his first can of gut rot lager after the porridge this morning.

Probably bet into a slab of Linden Village.

Hear he’s a cider lad, cheaper the better, piss soaked ‘comfort’ Blue Harbours’ hanging off him.

Crotch rotted off the fcukers.

Did you mean steak?

Yeah...thanx Lewis....meant steak...for sure ..for sure.

Bye ...bye .bye ...bye ...bye ..by....b .....:D

• Advertisement

Probably bet into a slab of Linden Village.

Hear he’s a cider lad, cheaper the better, piss soaked ‘comfort’ Blue Harbours’ hanging off him.

Crotch rotted off the fcukers.

Admit to being partial to a slab o cider pal ...Woodgate from Lidle is to be recommended .

No Blue harbor gear nor rotted crotch neither ....

Top o the range Okanui shorts if you must know...nothin bogan about "The Nev" !

Advertisement