Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Slideways wrote: »
    I hear on the wireless that the cans are now 470ml with no widget, what’s your thoughts on that Paddy?

Can’t speak for Paddy, but I haven’t seen them in the wild just yet. Believe they are going to be in the 24 packs of stout. I was buying 48 cans in Dunnes and getting the tenner off but I’ll probably have to move to 8 or 12 can packs at this stage.

Will make a bit of a difference when a lad is picking up 120 or 144 to get him over the Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Don't take advantage of mod good nature of letting a banned poster back in.

Drop these idiotic personal digs.

Just FYI , all these posts are part of the humour of this thread, they aren't really personal attacks ... and some of the best laughs on this thread are the banter between posters - and technically its not even personal digs since the stuff is completely made up nonsense - see my own post about the Brenner ...

just a thought "moving forward" with this thread ...

Slideways wrote: »
    I hear on the wireless that the cans are now 470ml with no widget, what’s your thoughts on that Paddy?

I can still get 440ml cans in Spain with a widget - but the fhuerkers released a 330ml can - also has a widget ! - I was disgusted 330ml cans of Guinness!!!

But the good thing is it's actually cheaper by volumer ... €1.25 for a 330ml can v €1.97 for a 440ml .... seems bizarre!!

Economics fail...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Just FYI , all these posts are part of the humour of this thread, they aren't really personal attacks ... and some of the best laughs on this thread are the banter between posters - and technically its not even personal digs since the stuff is completely made up nonsense - see my own post about the Brenner ...

Absolutely this.

You put into words what was rattling about in my tin can.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

That said, Nev P is still ‘cocooning’ down in a Parochial House in South Galway with Fr. Phelim 'Belter' Madden.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I was out for a jog this afternoon, it was a beautiful sunny afternoon on Dublin's southside and I moved really smoothly. I was heading up towards the Beacon South quarter and was feeling fine and as clean as a whistle. Nice controlled breathing, everything was sublime.

I was tanking along smooth enough when I suddenly ended up having a complete Paula Radcliffe all over myself. Highly embarrassing. It came out of nowhere like a sucker punch from behind. One minute I was reciting Macbeth's 3rd Act and the next microsecond my white canvas shorts were failing to manage an avalanche of wet brown splatter spilling freely out of my arse. A massacre.

" Look mummy, that man is dirty on himself " arsa a young kid walking casually with his mother on a bright midday afternoon

" Oh my phucking Jesus " coughed an effervescent 20 something redhead as she passed me out with the urgency of an Olympic sprinter. She then start guffawing herself, I wasn't sure if she was dry retching or in tears of laughter.

I was still 3 miles from home, so basically had to suck it up and run home with a brown massacre running out the back of my ass. My shorts were destroyed and my legs were covered in shight, it even got down under the socks. The embarrassment. Cars beeping me all the way home " shif your arse ya dirty fat chunt" etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

That said, Nev P is still ‘cocooning’ down in a Parochial House in South Galway with Fr. Phelim 'Belter' Madden.

Don't bring back memories, I used to have to go over to Father "Razzle Dazzle" Dalziel parochial house to "assume the position" many times ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I was out for a jog this afternoon, it was a beautiful sunny afternoon on Dublin's southside and I moved really smoothly. I was heading up towards the Beacon South quarter and was feeling fine and as clean as a whistle. Nice controlled breathing, everything was sublime.

I was tanking along smooth enough when I suddenly ended up having a complete Paula Radcliffe all over myself. Highly embarrassing. It came out of nowhere like a sucker punch from behind. One minute I was reciting Macbeth's 3rd Act and the next microsecond my white canvas shorts were failing to manage an avalanche of wet brown splatter spilling freely out of my arse. A massacre.

" Look mummy, that man is dirty on himself " arsa a young kid walking casually with his mother on a bright midday afternoon

" Oh my phucking Jesus " coughed an effervescent 20 something redhead as she passed me out with the urgency of an Olympic sprinter. She then start guffawing herself, I wasn't sure if she was dry retching or in tears of laughter.

I was still 3 miles from home, so basically had to suck it up and run home with a brown massacre running out the back of my ass. My shorts were destroyed and my legs were covered in shight, it even got down under the socks. The embarrassment. Cars beeping me all the way home " shif your arse ya dirty fat chunt" etc etc.

Must be why so many joggers wear those man tights out running, lower centre of gravity after ****ting themselves.
    Probably only powerhose the ankles when they get home too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Slideways

“Keeps the liquid junk, in your trunk”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Can’t speak for Paddy, but I haven’t seen them in the wild just yet. Believe they are going to be in the 24 packs of stout. I was buying 48 cans in Dunnes and getting the tenner off but I’ll probably have to move to 8 or 12 can packs at this stage.

Will make a bit of a difference when a lad is picking up 120 or 144 to get him over the Christmas.

Can vouch, I picked up 2x24 packs last week, only copped when I got them home.
    Still tastes the same lads, so don't panic.

• Advertisement

Fr Madden.... Wasn't he Involved in the O'connor boys scandel, back in the 80s I believe.
    He also got his bousekeeper up the pole too.

Was it not one of the O’Connor boys that have her belly a lodger.

At Fr Maddens bidding

Back to the missing widget in the guinness cans, Joe Dufffffffy was talking about it on da Lahvline and it seems to be a temporary measure, some supply issue due to covid pandemic, they should be back next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Back to the missing widget in the guinness cans, Joe Dufffffffy was talking about it on da Lahvline and it seems to be a temporary measure, some supply issue due to covid pandemic, they should be back next year.

I'm a good Guinness man, so I presume the widgetless can will have some side effects on the back end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

Dropped a nugget of chite down my trouser leg when I stood up off the pot earlier. Smell of poo off the one sock afterwards so the socks went in the laundry basket along with the jocks and slacks. I think maybe the turd was resting in my trunks from the morning session, and then knocked loose as the trousers were dropped and the freckle distended.

It makes no difference, there is a fixed widget in the bottom of the can..

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

John lad ...take this advice....I have heard of "The Belter"...... had a rod like a flagpole according to the Altar Boys '

"The Nev" was never into that sort of stuff so less of you distressing insinuations please ......

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Lads cut it out with using clerical sexual abuse as your source of innuendos.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,470 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Ate three bags of “African Trail Nuts” during Saturday for the big Sports Fiesta.

Washed down with a cargo of cheap Eastern European Beer

Fcukers seem to have ‘lodged’ in a clump about 2000 hrs on Sat. night and haven’t improved overnight.

Like a Fcuking sod of turf lodged in a downpipe.

Strongly tempted to running a ‘Black Cat’ banger up me hole and lighting her.

It’s that severe.

Hoop is jammed shut like a bulls hole going up a hill.

Ate three bags of “African Trail Nuts” during Saturday for the big Sports Fiesta.

Washed down with a cargo of cheap Eastern European Beer

Fcukers seem to have ‘lodged’ in a clump about 2000 hrs on Sat. night and haven’t improved overnight.

Like a Fcuking sod of turf lodged in a downpipe.

Strongly tempted to running a ‘Black Cat’ banger up me hole and lighting her.

It’s that severe.

Hoop is jammed shut like a bulls hole going up a hill.

Have you tried 12 cans of Guinness and a hot curry, a terrible combination but will probably open the taps for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Rookie mistake to scoff that amount of mix and not expect some consequences ?

You do know that you are supposed to crack any nuts still in their shells ?

Mite be a rogue Wallnut blocking the ar$e pipe and causing a build up of foul gasses and midden. ?

Give the pan a good buffing and hoy over to JC'S and purchase two big botts of prune juice....the first one can be injested in the Dacia on the way home .

On arrival at the Campsite ..sorry I mean Chez Brenner gull the other bott and wait for the sluice gates to hopen.

Never fails for this poster ......

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Arthur Fent

On arrival at the Campsite ..sorry I mean Chez Brenner
    :D

Nice full belly here.
    Herself did a liver and bacon Casserole for dinner.
    I have had a few cans of Guinness with it which complimented it perfectly.
    Apple crumble and cream just had.
    More Guinness going down.

I'd say in about 2 hours I will be wondering what I did to deserve the aftermath.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,470 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Nice full belly here.
    Herself did a liver and bacon Casserole for dinner.
    I have had a few cans of Guinness with it which complimented it perfectly.
    Apple crumble and cream just had.
    More Guinness going down.

I'd say in about 2 hours I will be wondering what I did to deserve the aftermath.

Think of the environment, ring the shïtfarm, tell them get the big ‘strainers’ ready and extra lads on ‘rake duty’.

Could be a serious surge...

Fired up the charcoal bbq last night. Had it fûcking glowing lads.

In with a pork roast and the crackling was bubbling in no time, shut the dampers and let it finish off nice and slow.

Let me tell ye this my fellow meat lovers. It. Was. Devine.

Now, coincidence or not, this righteous forum can decide but the tightly bound turd slid out as if the hand of god was wrapped around it in his joyous embrace. A smoothest deposit since Bertie Ahern opened his first savings acc. Can only think that all that pork fat is the reason?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Feel like a permanent brown marker must stuck in the artillery after my latest cannonball run. Wipe and wipe and wipe but get nothing but ink. Eventually you just have to accept defeat and do the best you can to clean up. The day is too short

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

tgdaly wrote: »
    Feel like a permanent brown marker must stuck in the artillery after my latest cannonball run. Wipe and wipe and wipe but get nothing but ink. Eventually you just have to accept defeat and do the best you can to clean up. The day is too short

Baby wipe is your only man. Beware, you may have to insert a "digit" to ensure full cleanliness.

Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

Lads cut it out with using clerical sexual abuse as your source of innuendos.

Beginning of the end lads ...

I was hoping this thread could survive until 10,000 posts. I get a good laugh at the banter while I take some "company time" at work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I think if everyone chips in the situation can be retrieved.

I suggest that everyone eats from their local curry house (Madrass all round) at least twice a week and washes it down with 8 cans of Aldi's finest obscure Polish piss. The stories will be “flowing” in no time at all.

Advertisement