Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

1324325326327328330»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,886 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Was that one of those deals where they get flown out to the UAE and get a load of money for the “act”?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭You the man

The 'content owner' definitely wasn't on stout anyway. A continental appearance to the pile.

Animals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,134 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I don't spend a lot of time thinking about that sort of thing (honest) but would have thought such a transaction would more likely take place the other way around?

In other news, thumbs up for the bogs in Timanfaya National Park, even had decent bog roll and plenty of it, not one of those detestable "cat's arse" dispensers.

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭You the man

I'll possibly be in a position to verify that tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭2018na

miss jones is it 😀😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,134 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Only downside - you're supposed to deposit the used roll in the bin provided

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭galwayguy85

"Manual disimpaction" is a wonderful way of putting it!! I guess it would have to be the left hand then… some lines cannot be crossed. I want to hang onto my old chap a bit longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

Was in the Head Office of a large semi-state organisation this morning for a meeting, and we headed to the canteen afterwards for the breakfast. Large groups of serious looking engineer types in M&S suits tucking into huge plates of heavily subsidised pig meat. When in Rome and all that, so I loaded my own plate and tucked in. The coffee was poor enough, and only 5 minutes after finishing I felt some major pressure building up at the scour valve.

Well appointed shítters in fairness with solid ceiling to floor doors and good quality two-ply. The problem was the noises and the smells. 6 cubicles of grunting, sighing, belts clinking, misfiring, farts, follow-ups, and one lad who I was thinking of calling an ambulance for such was the heallish sounds eminating from his gob and his hole. And the smell. Raw with the funk of fried breakfasts, onions and cholestoral. Appalling.

The flush wasn't up for my load, so I've no idea how it was able to handle some of the middens in the other cubicles. Something to do with water harvesting and a net zero building. Did the best I could, but you can't finish a job if you don't have the proper tools.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Grouptherapy

Had a small feed of a German lager last night, farts like whale song all morning after it. Just sluiced out a well proportioned load - feeling all set for the weekend now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,886 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Just watch out for any gassy “aftershocks”, G. There can be a couple just waiting to exit and you think because you’ve slopped out that it’ll be fine.

But then it’s not fine and you’ve unleashed a, seriously, ripe one that stings the eyes.

Stay vigilant, stay safe.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Grouptherapy

Noted Emmet.

I've to stop in Lidl on the way home so that would be an ideal environment to release. Have had good results in the past cropdusting wans checking the dates in the dairy section. Takes them a moment to realise…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,611 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Hope you are not going down to the ‘picnic’?

Poor lad I knew back in the day invited a couple of young heifers down with him.

Said he would have ‘ the tent’ ready for them.Unfortunately he over indulged in the Pear Cider early on

and ssquarted a ripe load of watery midden at pressure over the inside of the tent.

Had to abandon ship and afterwards the lasses described the tent as smelling like a slit trench in Vietnam.

Not a successful weekend as he said the heifers ‘got a batther up’ at prospect of the weekend under canvas.

Advertisement