Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Andreas77

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Lads, where do we stand on Bidets? I've never had the fortune (or misfortune) of using one.

If an individual has concerns relating to ecological issues, or the welfare and longevity of the planet, then there is a lot that can be said for bidet usage. Principally, it reduces the need for excess toilet paper use on the occasion of a particularly filthy and clingy anus by loosening debris and crumbs of muck through an aerated stream of water shot up into the anal mouth. Typically a user will rotate their buttocks gently in a circular motion letting the water jet hose down each square millimeter of their anus lips in succession. On normal power the bidet will release approximately 5 liters of water a minute, but the enema or turbo function which will provide a deep clean of both the anal mouth and the first inch of anal tract may use considerably more. A deep clean is recommended by many doctors as weekly practice. The bidet also serves a therapeutic function in many continental homes through use of adjustable spray pressure, a seat warmer and a water heater. Many users report a pleasant 'numbing' or 'tickling' sensation on their anus lips which reverberates through their entire being causing a lasting feeling of contentment for several days. If you are not aware, regular toilets can be adapted for bidet use, but in general, every home should have an independent bidet to keep anal hygiene in check, and to stop the build up of micro-bacterial elements or colon mucus which cling to the anus mouth and inner tract.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Christ A, 4 posts deep and you are already a legend. What information!!! Thank you, a most valued member

Shelf for turd drop: I’ve seen a variety of disparaging remarks on the superior toilet solutions which are available in many continental homes, ie. enema deep clean, shelf structure for turd drop, multiple flush options correlating to strength. Principle selling point of shelf structure for turd drop is elimination of splashback from large turds or streams of liquid muck which may cause counterflowing fountains of fouled-up water full of fecal enzymes, digestive juices, and nuggets of microscopic anal flora from other household members to cascade along the inside of the user's legs as well as cream the testes sack in men, or the labia major in women. Additionally it is useful to examine faecal matter for blood, bile, and issues related to malabsorption and fiber on a quarterly basis. Toilet brush usage can be minimized with proper usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Aglomerado wrote: »
    This is all, sadly, true. I have even seen a fanny pad stuck to a wall. In a government office!

Correct, went into a public service schytter recently and there were two cnunt corks spinning in the throat of the pan.

Hosed out a thin mist of rancid midden, guaranteed to sink the fcukers,but the fcukers bobbed up after the flush..

Maybe the mixture was too thin.

• Advertisement

Andreas77 wrote: »
    Shelf for turd drop: I’ve seen a variety of disparaging remarks on the superior toilet solutions which are available in many continental homes, ie. enema deep clean, shelf structure for turd drop, multiple flush options correlating to strength. Principle selling point of shelf structure for turd drop is elimination of splashback from large turds or streams of liquid muck which may cause counterflowing fountains of fouled-up water full of fecal enzymes, digestive juices, and nuggets of microscopic anal flora from other household members to cascade along the inside of the user's legs as well as cream the testes sack in men, or the labia major in women. Additionally it is useful to examine faecal matter for blood, bile, and issues related to malabsorption and fiber on a quarterly basis. Toilet brush usage can be minimized with proper usage.

A chara, no way will I delve through my logs, on any fcuking shelf, to check out anything.

I will take the consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I’ve got the “broccoli” farts. This is going to be a long, smelly, night.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

This is all, sadly, true. I have even seen a fanny pad stuck to a wall. In a government office!

What is it about government offices that the jacks are f*cking rancid ?
    Is it the workers there with spite and resentment to the jobs and people they have to work with ?
    Is it cos they know they would literally have to walk into work with a syringe hanging out of their arm to even come close to getting sacked - so they don't give a f*ck ??
    What the hell is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

A disgruntled "customer"??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Aromatic you mean!
    I’ve got the “broccoli” farts. This is going to be a long, smelly, night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

These early morning deposits sure do a man good. Had a few small ones last night after a Yakatori Duck from some street food gaff. Feeling a bit mawkish earlier took a Solpadeine to kick start the day.
    Between the duck the whiskey and the drugs it's just oozing out of me here in the small Jax. Like 20 minute soaked arse Weetabix. Powerful start to the day.
    I only hope those in trouble with the sewerage treatment systems can take solace in my positivety and not get too down however hopeless things might seem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Is it the workers there with spite and resentment to the jobs and people they have to work with ?
    Is it cos they know they would literally have to walk into work with a syringe hanging out of their arm to even come close to getting sacked - so they don't give a f*ck ??
    What the hell is it ?
    I wish I knew. One of my colleagues went to the toilet one day and found a trap, floor and all, destroyed with midden and a besh1tted pair of pink knickers in the sink.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I wish I knew. One of my colleagues went to the toilet one day and found a trap, floor and all, destroyed with midden and a besh1tted pair of pink knickers in the sink.

Set of some German scat film ?

edit - but obviously no accident, what is it with some people, grudges ? or would they just do that as fast on some strangers bog.
    Bizarree really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

What the hell is it ?

I reckon you're talking about the 'front end' of the government office, i.e. the toilets where the public have access to?

Theres a big difference in quality of facilities on offer to Bridget and the 7 kids looking for her forever home beside her 40yr old mam, while her useless cnut of a partner whiles away the day going from bookie to local, and those provided to Marion on her 2 1/2 day week:
    Deep pile carpets, mood music with discrete LED strip lighting, wifi, heated seats and Quilted Northern paper, along with a gender appropriate toilet attendant V a glorified hole in the ground with toilet paper Aldi would be embarrassed to sell.

I reckon you're talking about the 'front end' of the government office, i.e. the toilets where the public have access to?

Theres a big difference in quality of facilities on offer to Bridget and the 7 kids looking for her forever home beside her 40yr old mam, while her useless cnut of a partner whiles away the day going from bookie to local, and those provided to Marion on her 2 1/2 day week:
    Deep pile carpets, mood music with discrete LED strip lighting, wifi, heated seats and Quilted Northern paper, along with a gender appropriate toilet attendant V a glorified hole in the ground with toilet paper Aldi would be embarrassed to sell.

What Government offices have you been to Rog, those in Japan?

I've worked in many down through the years, and can assure you, the above is fantasy.

The reality is toilets in these offices are sub standard at best. And there are always rolls of industrial bog paper, that would double up fine for sanding down the finish on your boat.

What Government offices have you been to Rog, those in Japan?

I've worked in many down through the years, and can assure you, the above is fantasy.

The reality is toilets in these offices are sub standard at best. And there are always rolls of industrial bog paper, that would double up fine for sanding down the finish on your boat.

Maybe you just werent at the appropriate grade Gerry?
    I know COs to staff officers have to make do with Tesco finest double ply, but i've handed a lot of files over partition walls or under cubicle doors to senior members of the public service, to speak from experience.

Maybe you just werent at the appropriate grade Gerry?
    I know COs to staff officers have to make do with Tesco finest double ply, but i've handed a lot of files over partition walls or under cubicle doors to senior members of the public service, to speak from experience.

I'm at the appropriate grade, don't worry about that.

I'm calling you on your shenanigans now big Rodge.

I'm at the appropriate grade, don't worry about that.

I'm calling you on your shenanigans now big Rodge.

Ive been reflecting on your last post Gerry.

The only logical explanation i can wrap my head around is you're actually a Con, with a beard, from SIPTU, seeking to discredit me, a veritable whistle blower.

Shame on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I worked for an Post years ago, the IT division.
    The bogs weren't great - not terrible either.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Gents, you are doing nothing to get rid of the stereotype that most public servants sit around all day talking shïte.

• Advertisement

Gents, you are doing nothing to get rid of the stereotype that most public servants sit around all day talking shïte.

Best work is done around the toilets; the Good Friday agreement was reached by refusing to accede to a British request for a "comfort break"

Set of some German scat film ?

edit - but obviously no accident, what is it with some people, grudges ? or would they just do that as fast on some strangers bog.
    Bizarree really...

Quick...quick.. Helga, take a dump in the sink..

Gunther’s got string...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Quick...quick.. Helga, take a dump in the sink..

Gunther’s got string...

That the sort of ‘avant garde cinema’ you are into, Brendan?

‘Big Batons in Leipzig ‘ is one of my favs, starring Gunther Schaaaftt, and Rosie Two-Mouths.

Over 18s and flashing images.

Just back after a leisurely Round 2.

Zbigniew had both traps upstairs cordoned off, thing he may have been mopping, so I had to seek alternative shelter. Headed for the traps downstairs, which i've always found a little "odd" for some reason, can't quite put my finger on it.

Anyhow, I was just after tipping off a portal dolmen megalith, when in lands Zuzannya. She halted on her step, took not one, but two quite large "sniffs", and more or less went about her business, humming The 7th Element by Vitas.

She either had a bit of a head cold, or she was digging what I was cooking in there. If it was "Diggage" she was experiencing, i'm not sure why. I'm going through a bit of a "curry" phase at the minute, which seen me have a Thai Green curry for lunch yesterday, followed by a Japanese "Golden" curry (extra hot) for dinner, and another delicacy, curry cheese chips from Supermacs today for lunch.

She sounded delighted with herself anyhow, even attempted a few subdued tongue phonetics when humming along to Vitas

Ex-wife was fastidious bathroom cleaner. As partners we shared twice-weekly rota leaving no surface unscrubbed for more than four days. All grouting in the shower was cleaned with a dedicated toothbrush and "winning" liquid specifically developed in laboratory for grouting. Exterior of toilet was cleaned with blue j-cloth. Rim and underside of seat was cleaned with red j-cloth, which would be disposed of after three uses (five uses for blue). Interior of toilet we used sponge and disinfectant. Unsightly, almost-permanent brown stain from previous tenant was eventually removed with elbow grease. This women would do anything I asked. I would hoist pinafore above waist and bend her over bathroom sink, toilet, or she would clutch at shower curtain and moan like a little girl as I entered from behind with penis.

Ex-wife was fastidious bathroom cleaner. As partners we shared twice-weekly rota leaving no surface unscrubbed for more than four days. All grouting in the shower was cleaned with a dedicated toothbrush and "winning" liquid specifically developed in laboratory for grouting. Exterior of toilet was cleaned with blue j-cloth. Rim and underside of seat was cleaned with red j-cloth, which would be disposed of after three uses (five uses for blue). Interior of toilet we used sponge and disinfectant. Unsightly, almost-permanent brown stain from previous tenant was eventually removed with elbow grease. This women would do anything I asked. I would hoist pinafore above waist and bend her over bathroom sink, toilet, or she would clutch at shower curtain and moan like a little girl as I entered from behind with penis.

Well... that took a ...... turn?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

as I entered from behind with penis.

Well it's good to clear that up lest we were thinking of the toilet brush.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

You've seen that WhatsApp too haven't you? Simply Simply Lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

You've seen that WhatsApp too haven't you? Simply Simply Lovely.
    With a penis no less!!

Advertisement