Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Or he could have bought a designated thermos flask for his stools , easy transport. No odour, no septicity. Very discrete..

But no, fcuking frisbees from people who should know better

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

What did you have Brendan? You strike me as a liver, onion, baked beans and oven chips man.

Definitely a one pot operator.

Slurps the concoction over a couple of days and wipes the gob with a threadbare tea towel.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Hmmm poor Bren getting a lot of shade thrown his way.

For the record it was a tasty salad of ham,beef, egg,side salad,garnished with parsley.

NIce crusty brown rolls,lightly buttered.

The pewter got a right good splattering later, no need the fire up the yankee candle though.

Hmmm poor Bren getting a lot of shade thrown his way.

For the record it was a tasty salad of ham,beef, egg,side salad,garnished with parsley.

NIce crusty brown rolls,lightly buttered.

The pewter got a right good splattering later, no need the fire up the yankee candle though.

Careful Brennars, I've only recently realised this lot is a fickle bunch, they turn on their own faster than you can flick a shît of a path with a stick

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Careful Brennars, I've only recently realised this lot is a fickle bunch, they turn on their own faster than you can flick a shît of a path with a stick

We'd never turn on Brennars, only lads who ram their sh1te down the same sink where they wash prawns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

If the humble toothbrush is a germ-ridden danger to those of us with normal toilet habits, imagine how much that chaps family are in danger of a good dose of bacteria. Depending on how many are in said family it could potentially get very messy indeed.

Our man on the sink, the missus using the potty and any offspring fighting for themselves to find a place to relieve the brown sickness building inside them.

Having said that, he shan't be turned away from this thread. This collective of enlightened fecal warriors is better than that.

Our man on the sink, the missus using the potty and any offspring fighting for themselves to find a place to relieve the brown sickness building inside them.

Having said that, he shan't be turned away from this thread. This collective of enlightened fecal warriors is better than that.

Exactly Deebles, we're a faecal passage and effect mitigation support group, and off specification root cause analysis, not a Public Health Advisory group.

Maybe we need to firm up on our rules of incorporation, potential clients will be assured of what exactly they can expect.

Well spotted Roger, and it’s usually the snipers from the sidelines have the cut.

I don’t mind admitting the ‘one pot ‘tag and the ‘threadbare dishcloth’ cut a bit,given that the Brenner is not a ‘chuck meat ‘ dude and the dishcloths are M&S superior items,albeit carrying the ‘stains of battle’ some of them.

But, as always, no offense taken, none whatsoever, well able to take the turbulence and buffeting of robust debate on these important issues.

May be posting from warmer climes next week and will report on the facilities or more correctly, lack of them, in due course.

Those big sardines leave a ferocious fent in the confined areas.

tgdaly wrote: »
    We'd never turn on Brennars, only lads who ram their sh1te down the same sink where they wash prawns

The prawns are not our concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

If the humble toothbrush is a germ-ridden danger to those of us with normal toilet habits, imagine how much that chaps family are in danger of a good dose of bacteria. Depending on how many are in said family it could potentially get very messy indeed.

Are you implying that he could be some sort of modern day, male, “Lucrezia Borgia”?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement

Are you implying that he could be some sort of modern day, male, “Lucrezia Borgia”?

There certainly could be something to the rumours that they are/were both in possession of a hollow, poisonous ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Not sure whether "cross pollination" of threads is acceptable here. But your carry on in the crisp thread was nothing short of disgraceful. I'm not sure whether you're welcome here anymore gerry. Might need to take a vote. Not sure if I'm comfortable to have tayto crisp enthusiasts here being honest.

Ah Paddy would you ever kiss my arse would ya? My carry on? Don't even bother. You were a disgrace. That goes for all your acolytes thanking your post as well.

Don’t think you’re seeing the “big picture” here, R.

While I agree shítting liquified, acrid, scuttle on to roller out cling film could prove troublesome but if the films was “draped” over the, out of action, toilet bowl it could then be “flattened out” and frozen before any, what I would consider unnecessary, work would be done to it.

Let’s not be too “hasty” before we dismiss these things.

Emmet gets it. Roger, go back and read the comment. There was no mention of moulds for shaping. You are overthinking it.

Into the cling film, press down flat with your hand, a few strategic presses with the finger tips, and suddenly, you have a shít discus

tgdaly wrote: »

The prawns are not our concern.
    They will be after being prepared in that sink!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

A lot of compassion in this thread. A forgiving and kind community to be fair. But that individual has spoiled langoustines for me. As I'm snapping off their little heads and removing their ugly black digestive tracts in the future, which is an already gruesome and rather smelly job, I'll be remembering this awl fellah, with the brown fingerprints, and brown lines of excrement collected up under his fingernails, and the brown cuticles, doing exactly the same as myself, albeit a little more clumsily, like some kind of weird step brother born without a brain and baptized at forty in a plastic toddler’s potty to pay for the sins of the world. I reckon the smell of seawater and the sight of crustacean blood and bits of fish brain will unsettle my stomach and cause me to rush to the toilet to throw up going forward. I’m like your man that could never again watch violent movies in Clockwork Orange, so best wishes for the future, but phuck you too IIGeminiII you poo-fingered freak.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Ah Paddy would you ever kiss my arse would ya? My carry on? Don't even bother. You were a disgrace. That goes for all your acolytes thanking your post as well.

We were all a disgrace, to be fair. Fighting amongst ourselves in a crispy fury.

Thank God we're back here now, where you can't call a lad a paedo without getting call out on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Emmet gets it. Roger, go back and read the comment. There was no mention of moulds for shaping. You are overthinking it.

Into the cling film, press down flat with your hand, a few strategic presses with the finger tips, and suddenly, you have a shít discus

Discuss

sligojoek wrote: »
    Discuss

No

Well spotted Roger, and it’s usually the snipers from the sidelines have the cut.

I don’t mind admitting the ‘one pot ‘tag and the ‘threadbare dishcloth’ cut a bit,given that the Brenner is not a ‘chuck meat ‘ dude and the dishcloths are M&S superior items,albeit carrying the ‘stains of battle’ some of them.

But, as always, no offense taken, none whatsoever, well able to take the turbulence and buffeting of robust debate on these important issues.

May be posting from warmer climes next week and will report on the facilities or more correctly, lack of them, in due course.

Those big sardines leave a ferocious fent in the confined areas.

Sorry about that, I'm sure your domestic arrangements are perfectly adequate.

Enjoy the sunshine, keep off the local brews and very much on the bottled water.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Lads, for Jaysus sake! He hardly boiled the prawns in ****e. Don't ye know well he had the cop on to throw two boiling kettles full of water into the sink before preparing food in it???
    Any one else getting a hankering for oysters? I might head into the market in Galway tomorrow for a few to get the zinc levels where they need to be

• Advertisement

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Sorry about that, I'm sure your domestic arrangements are perfectly adequate.

Enjoy the sunshine, keep off the local brews and very much on the bottled water.

Like I said Pee, no need for apologies, and appreciate the advice.

The Bren is a thick skinned auld kernt, ....which reminds me ,must clear any Philly from under Kojaks roll-neck in case the heat sours it.

Can’t be standing over a four foot putt and the fcuking helmet feeling like the dipstick of clapped out Ford Fiesta. Froth all over the fcuker.:mad:

Bullocks wrote: »
    Lads, for Jaysus sake! He hardly boiled the prawns in ****e. Don't ye know well he had the cop on to throw two boiling kettles full of water into the sink before preparing food in it???

I'd bet twenty quid that he doesn't even have a working kettle. Sounds like a very meagre existence he has going on over there

Like I said Pee, no need for apologies, and appreciate the advice.

The Bren is a thick skinned auld kernt, ....which reminds me ,must clear any Philly from under Kojaks roll-neck in case the heat sours it.

Can’t be standing over a four foot putt and the fcuking helmet feeling like the dipstick of clapped out Ford Fiesta. Froth all over the fcuker.:mad:

Indeed you can't.

Nearly as bad as having two saucers on the butt cheeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,715 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Why is this thread so popular?

Because you never devein shrimp with the same fingers and thumbs you used the night before to push doughy brown turds down the kitchen plughole Kermit.

If you don't get it by now Kermit you probably won't

Bullocks wrote: »

I'd bet twenty quid that he doesn't even have a working kettle. Sounds like a very meagre existence he has going on over there
    Well Sally , I hope he comes back to answer all our questions . I'll take your 20 quid bet aswell , might donate my winnings to getting Andreas a plumber !

They will be after being prepared in that sink!

Public Health and HACCP THREAD >>>

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Senators, Congress men and midden minders,faecal strategy exponents, arise and celebrate our passage through 2700 prolific posts.

• Advertisement

westgolf wrote: »
    Senators, Congress men and midden minders,faecal strategy exponents, arise and celebrate our passage through 2700 prolific posts.

Passed by easily enough

Advertisement