Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Aglomerado wrote: »
    On the Camino de Santiago at the moment and had a proper clear out this morning before setting off for the day's walking. 10k in and far from the next town I felt an enemy at the gates. The piles of horse sh1t and papers in the bushes made me think I wouldn't make it any worse. But I had nothing to wipe with.
    I saw a church and went in and said a little prayer that the load would hold until I got to a cafe.
    My prayer was answered and I ordered a coffee before nipping to the aseo to unleash an unholy beast from my hole. Then there was no paper! I'm still here drinking my coffee and smirking at the fent I left behind me. :)

No paper !
    How did you clean the starfish ?

On the Camino de Santiago at the moment and had a proper clear out this morning before setting off for the day's walking. 10k in and far from the next town I felt an enemy at the gates. The piles of horse sh1t and papers in the bushes made me think I wouldn't make it any worse. But I had nothing to wipe with.
    I saw a church and went in and said a little prayer that the load would hold until I got to a cafe.
    My prayer was answered and I ordered a coffee before nipping to the aseo to unleash an unholy beast from my hole. Then there was no paper! I'm still here drinking my coffee and smirking at the fent I left behind me. :)

No paper !
    Divine intervention?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

No paper !
    I had some paper napkins from the cafe ;). Cut the sphincter off me though, like 1990s secondary school toilet paper. :D

Jaysus lads!!!!!!!
    I've been fairly regular over the weekend and this morning, but just after lunch I was at my desk and lucky enough today the desks around me are empty, I let off a few long thick silent types (which is unusual considering I dropped off a large buttery log this morning).
    Jaysus normally I don't mind the stench of my own farts but f*ck me, these things could have killed the dog - like a high concentration of rotten eggs - desperate stuff!
    I opened the window and only slightly improved things.
    Went to the jax to clear out the pipes and let out a scutthery drittle of black rancid midden - again normally I don't mind the stench but had to flush asap to be free of that thing - reminded me of the Fr. Ted episode where he was talking about flushing the jax after Fr. Jack has used it.

Reckon it was last nights dinner, was a bit lazy and didn't cook so got some instant pasta in a pack.

Back at my desk I can still smell the farts - 20 mins later, I think it's just part of the chair now, I might need to do a sneaky swap later when office is empty.

Definitely last nights camino pilgrim dinner didn't agree with me...I've fired off four shots of watery drittle since the cafe this morning. One in a field I'm ashamed to say. I saw a large horned bull dropping a few logs in another field a few metres away and I must have had sympathy pains. Fúcking thing looked like a map of Sh1taly!
    The live Camino de Santiago sh1t saga will continue!

• Advertisement

Definitely last nights camino pilgrim dinner didn't agree with me...I've fired off four shots of watery drittle since the cafe this morning. One in a field I'm ashamed to say. I saw a large horned bull dropping a few logs in another field a few metres away and I must have had sympathy pains. Fúcking thing looked like a map of Sh1taly!
    The live Camino de Santiago sh1t saga will continue!

I wouldn't be ashamed of sh*tting in a field in Spain Aglo.
    They seem to love outdoor pooing in Espanola! Go to any national park and go off the beaten track - sh*ty toilet paper and mounds of human crap everywhere - desperate stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

They seem to love outdoor pooing in Espanola! Go to any national park and go off the beaten track - sh*ty toilet paper and mounds of human crap everywhere - desperate stuff!!

Sure they even have a little lad shítting in the “nativity” scenes over there.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Yes, the caganer. I will be in Barcelona next week, and I'm getting myself one :)

Yes, the caganer. I will be in Barcelona next week, and I'm getting myself one :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

The security guard in our place who always eats those Microwaveable hamburgers unleashed an ungodly crap in the gents this morning. The drafty weather spread the fumes and several cleaning ladies apparently made complaints. I’d say he’d a skinful after the Dubs win over the weekend followed up by a load of tinned - frozen sh*t for his evening meals. 2 hours after his sitting and his smell was still powerful. Watching reactions walking by was interesting. A few lads in black polo shirts and Snickers cacks went in with a load of cleaning gear and it’s been closed ever since.

Brings me to my point, do you know anyone that can shut a Jax down or clear a dance floor etc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

With the sharp bladed ‘grass’ that grows everywhere down there, I wouldn’t expose the rivet unless major emergency.

And a Caga Tio (the poo uncle) in Catalunya, where kids beat the poo uncle up for him to sh*t presents.... and if he doesn't SH*T PRESENTS they threaten him and beat him up more.

Careful over here, pickpocketers have gotten violent - don't wear a fancy watch, keep that in the hotel safe or don't bring it.

And a Caga Tio (the poo uncle) in Catalunya, where kids beat the poo uncle up for him to sh*t presents.... and if he doesn't SH*T PRESENTS they threaten him and beat him up more.

Careful over here, pickpocketers have gotten violent - don't wear a fancy watch, keep that in the hotel safe or don't bring it.
    Thanks for the tip. The Camino makes you smell like a Badgers arse so should deter them!

I’ve been “dropping” the same farts for nearly a week but today has been the worst of it. Smells like I’ve been on a strict diet of pickled gherkins and old grass. Very sharp smell with some heavy, dull, undertones.

Like someone else mentioned before, the stink seems to have been “absorbed” by my seat so whenever I sit down it causes another cloud of the scent to permeates the air around me.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

I’ve been “dropping” the same farts for nearly a week but today has been the worst of it. Smells like I’ve been on a strict diet of pickled gherkins and old grass. Very sharp smell with some heavy, dull, undertones.

Like someone else mentioned before, the stink seems to have been “absorbed” by my seat so whenever I sit down it causes another cloud of the scent to permeates the air around me.
    Sounds like you followed through. What colour is/was your seat?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,884 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Sounds almost like a wine or whiskey reviewer. "Sharp sulphorous initial notes with a heavy lingering wet compost heap after-smell" sort of thing. Maybe the national newspapers could have a fart review column?

Of course like any good wine or whiskey producer, the real trick is turning out a consistent product every time. Seems you're getting the hang of it :pac:

Must be fairly rotten if you haven't become immune to it at this stage.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

Sounds like you followed through. What colour is/was your seat?

Haha, no. Believe me, I know the feeling of a “follow through”.

The seat is navy/black. The smell doesn’t smell like someone shat on it, it’s just been “imbued” with the smell.

I’ll see if I can snag some “Fabreeze” off the cleaner. I’m not swapping my seat with any of the creaky old yokes out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Haha, no. Believe me, I know the feeling of a “follow through”.

The seat is navy/black. The smell doesn’t smell like someone shat on it, it’s just been “imbued” with the smell.

I’ll see if I can snag some “Fabreeze” off the cleaner. I’m not swapping my seat with any of the creaky old yokes out there.
    You could always try applying fabreeze at source?

You could always try applying fabreeze at source?

No, no, no. Not going down that “route” again.

As a youth I took aim with a can of “Lynx”, Java, I believe, and opened fire. Direct hit. The sting that took hold was intense.

I ended up, not for the last time in my life, sat over the side of the bath pointing the shower head directly at my hole. The “sting” abated shortly after but lesson learned.

• Advertisement

As a youth I took aim with a can of “Lynx”, Java, I believe, and opened fire. Direct hit. The sting that took hold was intense.

I ended up, not for the last time in my life, sat over the side of the bath pointing the shower head directly at my hole. The “sting” abated shortly after but lesson learned.

Bad mistake Emmett.

Were you expecting a rimming session later, or a licking out?

Not a good move,like I have said previously, don’t spray or douse your rivet in anything but tepid water.

Fcuker can get angry very very quick.

And that not a nice condition...... trust me.

Bad mistake Emmett.

Were you expecting a rimming session later, or a licking out?

Not a good move,like I have said previously, don’t spray or douse your rivet in anything but tepid water.

Fcuker can get angry very very quick.

And that not a nice condition...... trust me.

Nah, B. This was when I was a “young buck”. Doubt I could have even imagined getting a “rimmer” back then.

This was just a kid being dumb and thinking a little deodorant “spritz” on the knot would be a good idea after a shower.

Can’t imagine any young one enjoying a “tongueful” of Lynx Java, or Africa, when lapping at the back door.

Live and learn, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Worse than an afternoon in The Boilerhouse Emmet?

Nah, B. This was when I was a “young buck”. Doubt I could have even imagined getting a “rimmer” back then.

This was just a kid being dumb and thinking a little deodorant “spritz” on the knot would be a good idea after a shower.

Can’t imagine any young one enjoying a “tongueful” of Lynx Java, or Africa, when lapping at the back door.

Live and learn, lads.

Understood lad, understood.

Bye the bye always got a good reaction from the ‘young wans’ if you dabbed your knot with a ...fcuk cant think of the name of them .... the bacon crisps lads with the streaks of bacon through them.

Break a few of them between your cheeks and massage the crumble well in the knot, bit of a sting at first, but the young wans got serious box batter up once they got the whiff of those lads.

Put is this way, you went home with a burnished ringpiece.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Understood lad, understood.

Bye the bye always got a good reaction from the ‘young wans’ if you dabbed your knot with a ...fcuk cant think of the name of them .... the bacon crisps lads with the streaks of bacon through them.

Break a few of them between your cheeks and massage the crumble well in the knot, bit of a sting at first, but the young wans got serious box batter up once they got the whiff of those lads.

Put is this way, you went home with a burnished ringpiece.

More than likely to be Fr, Terence Gilhooley going for the ‘full Irish’ with you, Brendan. Few ‘holes’ in your story.

More than likely to be Fr, Terence Gilhooley going for the ‘full Irish’ with you, Brendan. Few ‘holes’ in your story.

Very unfair comment there John, not a shred of evidence to support your accusation.

Maybe your encounter with Bro Celsius Devine in the sacristy after Benediction has clouded your judgement.

Knob like a Ping G40 Driver they say........

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Worse than an afternoon in The Boilerhouse Emmet?

Not my “scene”, P. Nothing against it either, I voted yes in that equal marriage vote.

Would you be in there yourself much? Taking one for the “team”. More power to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Jesus Christ....I think the powers that be need to expand the emoticon menu as words escape me reading this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Not my “scene”, P. Nothing against it either, I voted yes in that equal marriage vote.

Would you be in there yourself much? Taking one for the “team”. More power to you.

Think padd is more a "dogging" and "cottaging" sort. Word has it his 2001 peugot 308 car van can be found in all the hotpots around the city when he's up on deliveries in the big smoke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Definitely not my scene, more of a Knightsbridge punter to be honest.

Rumour has it a former Welsh rugby international was a gold card member.

Advertisement