Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating 5 or 10 credit s in ucc cost

• 06-04-2019 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Bit worried about my son whose in 1st year in ucc.he failed 2, 5 credit exam's at christmas.was looking up the repeat fees which don't seem that bad . approximately 650 for 5 credit s and 1100 for 10 credits.

But my question is do u have to pay 1000s more for tution fees or is that it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 LW3112

Cork28 wrote: »
    Bit worried about my son whose in 1st year in ucc.he failed 2, 5 credit exam's at christmas.was looking up the repeat fees which don't seem that bad . approximately 650 for 5 credit s and 1100 for 10 credits.

But my question is do u have to pay 1000s more for tution fees or is that it

That's it. The repeat fees include everything.

However, it may not be necessary to repeat the module. If your son merely failed an exam, there are usually repeat exams in the summer. These are only 35 euro each.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cork28

Thank you for your reply.im looking beyond the summer just in case 😂
    I'm the one who stresses out about these things not him.hes cool as a breeze about it.😀

Advertisement