Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer Tusla New Competition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

annemm wrote: »
    Yes but how can panel not be effected. That's alot of jobs just seems strange

It's so hard to stay positive after this article! 450 jobs is a lot that wouldn't be from the panel then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 45 K12345678!

Oh god not feeling very hopefully now 450 is a lot of jobs. I’m in the 100-200 category feeling like no hope for me now ðŸ™

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ECCE1C

Has anyone received a job offer or expression of interest yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chase111

ECCE1C wrote: »
    Has anyone received a job offer or expression of interest yet?
    I haven't and im in the 1-100

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Ek1313

Any signs of movement???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Ollie321

I highly doubt anything much is going to come of this panel after reading the Forsa article

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

It's not looking good at this stage is it ?

Anyone hear anything ?

Not a peep. I’m not in the first 1-100 but all seems to be gone very quiet again. Starting to wonder. Such a long process

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Has anyone emailed Tusla HR for an update?

I haven’t was just keeping an eye near? I wonder should I although I’m not in the 1-100 category?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 annemm

Hi.. I wouldnt stress. As I think we will hear next wk hopefully. EOIs are released once a month so going by that now we are in to Feb.

Have emailed them asking for an update. Will advise if I get a reply.

Hey did they get back to you 🙂

Hi All. I rang Tusla. Got very little info . I asked when to expect EOIs. Told me they have no info yet

Maybe if more people call and start putting pressure on to see what's going on? Ask to speak to recruitment as I got "cut off" in the call which seems a bit coincidental after been told there was no info on EOI's. If the article released before Christmas means there are no jobs it would be nice for them to inform us.

That is not looking good for us. Pity I was really hoping something would come of this and awful waiting to see if any one hears anything. It’s a very strange competition there seems to be no information what so ever. What range are you in Anne? Panel number wise ?

K12345678! wrote: »
    That is not looking good for us. Pity I was really hoping something would come of this and awful waiting to see if any one hears anything. It’s a very strange competition there seems to be no information what so ever. What range are you in Anne? Panel number wise ?

I am 1-100 but not very hopeful anymore

K12345678! wrote: »
    Hey did they get back to you 🙂

Not a peep. Seems they don't have much to say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Such a pain going to the trouble of travelling for an interview when there doesnt seem to be any jobs available

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Linking123!

annemm wrote: »
    Hi.. I wouldnt stress. As I think we will hear next wk hopefully. EOIs are released once a month so going by that now we are in to Feb.

Anyone received EOIs ?

• Advertisement

Anyone received EOIs ?

Nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hhayes10

Not a peep, I'm 1-100 on the Panel

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Ek1313

The only ones who benefited from this competition were the people how got paid to do the interviews for 8 months. All candidats wasted their time, energy and money.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

Surely there is still hope for those on the panel ? Or has something official come out that’s it’s finished ?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Ollie321

Ek1313 wrote: »
    The only ones who benefited from this competition were the people how got paid to do the interviews for 8 months. All candidats wasted their time, energy and money.

Couldn't agree more with this

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Linking123!

I heard panel for grade 3 (&4 internal) was on hold. Panel 4 is going ahead shortly hopefully that means panel 3 will as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭venusdoom

Just got an EOI email. No jobs available that I can see in the northwest region. A bit disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

venusdoom wrote: »
    Just got an EOI email. No jobs available that I can see in the northwest region. A bit disappointed.

Looks like some kind of movement on this then ...

Mostly Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 vic12345

Hi guys, it advises state your panel number? mine was 200-300. But it says on the top of the email. That it was sent to the top 100. Anyone know what I put down or if I can find out my exact panel number? Thanks for your help

Advertisement