Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer Tusla New Competition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 K12345678!

Did everyone get this email? I got it and I’m in the 100-200 panel unless I was literally 100? Can anyone advise ?

I expressed interest but think it was sent to me in error as not in the top 100 😭

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

So if any of the areas dont suit do you just not reply and then you stay on panel or what's the procedure

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DEW138

I have got the email also. And i m definitely not in top 100. I would like to express the interest but it says state your position number. How do i find out that, that the only info i have received is 200 to 300??? Anywhere to find out job description of education support services? I m pretty happy where i am now, although temporary position. I find it very confusing this all process.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

Million dollar question , do we think more areas will become available?

• Advertisement

Daz_ wrote: »
    Million dollar question , do we think more areas will become available?

This is what I'm hoping. I presume u don't reply to email and therefore stay on panel

Does any one know what WTE means ? It’s in the EOI email because number of hours it says 1 for them all?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DEW138

K12345678! wrote: »
    Does any one know what WTE means ? It’s in the EOI email because number of hours it says 1 for them all?
    It means full time.
    Whole time equivalent.

Thanks so much I thought it might be just one job 🤣. Did any one express interest? If so did you get a reply?

I got the above email for EOI. I am in the 100-200 panel range. Am I right In thinking we just got a copy of what was sent to the 1st 100 and I probably shouldn’t have replied ? God that’s embarrassing now 🀣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Linking123!

I wonder if a place is not filled from group 0-100 will it be offered to 100-200 then?

And I'll more areas come up

So many questions

I’m in 100-200 and put in for limerick they will laugh at me I don’t even think I was meant to reply 🤣

I’m in 100-200 and put in for limerick they will laugh at me I don’t even think I was meant to reply 🤣

Strange that they sent email to 2nd batch but you never know so fingers crossed for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

I'm in 300-400, I doubt it was a mistake but that means hundreds of replies to trawl through

Can anyone shed any light on the order of merit number they are asking for ? It’s seems to me that everyone is bracketed in bands of 100. Does anyone have an individual number ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MMULCAHY2016

can you advise what you mean by '2nd batch'? what do the batches refer to?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 annemm

Daz_ wrote: »
    Can anyone shed any light on the order of merit number they are asking for ? It’s seems to me that everyone is bracketed in bands of 100. Does anyone have an individual number ?

This is a strange one as It looks like no one got an exact number.

Where are the posters who said a few days ago that this was finished / waste of time / only money for the interviewers etc ?!

Did anyone get a reply if they put in an EOI ?

• Advertisement

Did anyone get a reply if they put in an EOI ?

I did.

That’s great Anne I didn’t but I shouldn’t of replied I don’t think. Where did you EOI for ?

That’s great Anne I didn’t but I shouldn’t of replied I don’t think. Where did you EOI for ?

Dublin North East.

That’s great best of luck Anne can you keep us updated😊

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hhayes10

I'm in 1 - 100 bracket, but didn't get any email ? Does anyone know why ? Is it only certain regions ?

Hhayes10 wrote: »
    I'm in 1 - 100 bracket, but didn't get any email ? Does anyone know why ? Is it only certain regions ?

Think you should get onto them - various regions but a lot in Dublin

Hi HHayes you should phone Lola Rubun who sent the email on +35317718940 as the closing date is 4pm tomorrow as you should have got the email. I've spoke with her and was very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hhayes10

I sent email to tusla recruit on Thursday. They rang
    Me yesterday and sent email at 15:20pm .. with 40 minutes to the deadline !!! There was no position of Interest to me, so thankfully didn't need any time to make a decision. I worry that I didn't get the original email, and might miss out on the next one !! I wouldn't have know about the EOI if I hadn't checked this chat ... That's worrying. But thank you for taking the time to reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Vologda69

I sent email to tusla recruit on Thursday. They rang
    Me yesterday and sent email at 15:20pm .. with 40 minutes to the deadline !!! There was no position of Interest to me, so thankfully didn't need any time to make a decision. I worry that I didn't get the original email, and might miss out on the next one !! I wouldn't have know about the EOI if I hadn't checked this chat ... That's worrying. But thank you for taking the time to reply.

I rang to advise them of a change of email. They answered promptly to advise future emails would be sent to the new address. But will be keeping an eye on this thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 lauar s

I made an expression of interest in 3 posts and emailed the managers in each area for more information. One manager replied saying that there was an error in the list released and there was no position available in her area. She had informed recruitment of the error . She said the EOI email would be rescinded and a new one issued

Advertisement