Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer Tusla New Competition

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

lauar s wrote: »
    I made an expression of interest in 3 posts and emailed the managers in each area for more information. One manager replied saying that there was an error in the list released and there was no position available in her area. She had informed recruitment of the error . She said the EOI email would be rescinded and a new one issued

which one was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lauar s

Deirdre5 wrote: »
    which one was that?

Castleblaney

Anyone heard back yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JuneMoon7

Anyone heard back yet?

Nope, nothing..

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

So we had an EOI in the family accepted yesterday - moved to next stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 K12345678!

That’s great and seems quick hopefully some process Daz. Might be a stupid question but do you think Convo-19 is going to effective this campaign I feel it was slow things down massively?

K12345678! wrote: »
    That’s great and seems quick hopefully some process Daz. Might be a stupid question but do you think Convo-19 is going to effective this campaign I feel it was slow things down massively?

I think so..it has slowed down everything else or completely changed the workplace. HSE staff redeployed to helpline duties and clinical staff to contact tracing and other testing duties.
    We have all waited so so long for results on this nearly year long process..its so depressingly frustrating.
    BUT that is admittedly selfish of me, and not remotely the bigger picture.
    The priority now is to mind each other, adhere to HSE guidlines reg social distancing and hand hygiene and be safe

K12345678! wrote: »

No doubt it will . Looks like my wife might get in just in time , they are currently in the onboarding stage and have told her trying to get it processed ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kriordan22

Daz_ wrote: »
    No doubt it will . Looks like my wife might get in just in time , they are currently in the onboarding stage and have told her trying to get it processed ASAP

Hi, this might be a silly question, but why do you think they are onboarding? Do you think it is because they may not have the finances when all this Covid 19 blows over? I am on a tusla panel for a different grade, but I am afraid when all of this is said and done, the funding won't be there for positions.

kriordan22 wrote: »
    Hi, this might be a silly question, but why do you think they are onboarding? Do you think it is because they may not have the finances when all this Covid 19 blows over? I am on a tusla panel for a different grade, but I am afraid when all of this is said and done, the funding won't be there for positions.

Well there is a job to be filled so that’s the primary reason - I think they are moving quickly with this part of the process though as of course finding could be an issue in the next few months

• Advertisement

Well there is a job to be filled so that’s the primary reason - I think they are moving quickly with this part of the process though as of course finding could be an issue in the next few months

Hi, congrats to your wife, do you mind me asking what region? Im just wondering if anyone else has heard anything back. I sent an EOI early March and nothing back..presumably someone higher on 1-100 panel got offered first, but i wish i knew more.

anyone who was onboarded heard anything? just wondering if they'll put a pause on people starting

anyone who was onboarded heard anything? just wondering if they'll put a pause on people starting

Hi, have you been asked to progress to the next stage? Ever since the forst round of EOIs have gone out, ive heard nothing. I submitted an EOI in a post, and havent heard back one way or the other, just wondering if anyone else has heard anything..its depressing to think i first sent that application off a year ago! To do well in the interview, to make the panel and then to get emails about EOIs and now this crisis means that the jobs may never materialise..i was so delighted to have made the panel and now i feel like perhaps it will all be for nothing.

JuneMoon7 wrote: »
    Hi, have you been asked to progress to the next stage? Ever since the forst round of EOIs have gone out, ive heard nothing. I submitted an EOI in a post, and havent heard back one way or the other, just wondering if anyone else has heard anything..its depressing to think i first sent that application off a year ago! To do well in the interview, to make the panel and then to get emails about EOIs and now this crisis means that the jobs may never materialise..i was so delighted to have made the panel and now i feel like perhaps it will all be for nothing.

I wouldn’t despair just yet . My wife accepted an EOI and vetting and refs have been completed . Just waiting for an agreed start date

I wouldn’t despair just yet . My wife accepted an EOI and vetting and refs have been completed . Just waiting for an agreed start date

where is that for?

where is that for?

I won’t say exactly but it’s in Leinster

I won’t say exactly but it’s in Leinster

Funny, because when i emailed EOI section they said they were still working through EOIs due to volume and haven't contacted candidates yet. That was a couple of weeks ago.

JuneMoon7 wrote: »

I got an offer on Friday for a number of posts. I was 300-400 on the panel but I put down 2 locations I think. All the offers were in Dublin. Kind of surprised because i was so far down the panel

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

I got an offer on Friday for a number of posts. I was 300-400 on the panel but I put down 2 locations I think. All the offers were in Dublin. Kind of surprised because i was so far down the panel

Thank you for your update! That's hope then as I'm 900-1000 eek!! Was there a lot of positions in Dublin that you got offered?

Thats great, good luck. I choose one, and havent been offered anything. I thought that maybe it was because someone higher also expressed and interest but when i emailed EOI they told me they were still sorting through applications. Im 1-100 on panel, so understandably disappointed. I just want a job with Tusla, i really wish i was offered something!

• Advertisement

youandme13 wrote: »
    Thank you for your update! That's hope then as I'm 900-1000 eek!! Was there a lot of positions in Dublin that you got offered?

yes, 7

Congrats - it shows there is definitely some movement even in these difficult times .

Re assuring to see some movement I had lost all hope being in the 100-200 category I’m in the west area so still not confident il be placed but love to see people’s updates on here 😃

Hey everyone has any one any update? Has anyone heard anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭venusdoom

I haven't heard a thing. Was placed in the first 100 for the west region. Was hoping for a job in the North West to come up but there hasn't been anything. It's disheartening.

Yes - the OH signed contracts this week . So process is still moving . East region

• Registered Users Posts: 40 annemm

Thats great Daz. Has anyone else had any EOIs out since?

New EOI out. A few in Galway and Limerick amongst other places. None in the North West this time either

venusdoom wrote: »
    New EOI out. A few in Galway and Limerick amongst other places. None in the North West this time either

None for my region either. Is this just the second round of EOIs, the first being in early March? i didnt get an email for April.

• Advertisement

JuneMoon7 wrote:
    None for my region either. Is this just the second round of EOIs, the first being in early March? i didnt get an email for April.

Yeah, as far as I know this is the second round.

Advertisement