Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer Tusla New Competition

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Vologda69

I interviewed for Cork. Got an email today with my interview marks attached and was told I made the panel. No panel rankings issued yet but got in the 90s in each competency.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 annemm

Waoww well done 90's must mean you are high on panel surely which guarantees you a job? I am still waiting. Strange some people have heard. I might email them and query it at this stage as I interviewed in July

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Vologda69

annemm wrote: »
    Waoww well done 90's must mean you are high on panel surely which guarantees you a job? I am still waiting. Strange some people have heard. I might email them and query it at this stage as I interviewed in July

I interviewed in mid July...I would think they are going to be sending out a lot of results over the next few weeks. I interviewed for a few different competitions....so just waiting to see what comes really.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hhayes10

I interviewed in June for Tipp/limerick area. Still not heard anything. Good to hear that they are moving it in a bit . Anyone else from my region heard anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Shador74

Hhayes10 wrote: »
    I interviewed in June for Tipp/limerick area. Still not heard anything. Good to hear that they are moving it in a bit . Anyone else from my region heard anything yet?

Got email today. Got on the panel but no other info about number or oom. Very strange comp altogether :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Ollie321

Shador74 wrote: »
    Got email today. Got on the panel but no other info about number or oom. Very strange comp altogether :)

Congrats, do you mind me asking what region you were for?

Ollie321 wrote: »
    Congrats, do you mind me asking what region you were for?

Im the west region.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Ek1313

Im the west region.

Hi can I ask you when was your interview?

Ek1313 wrote: »
    Hi can I ask you when was your interview?

No prpblem. Did my interview at start of October.

Well done you.. Sure is odd seeing you interviewed in October and heard in early November. I interviewed in June and I'm still waiting to hear ..

• Advertisement

Well done to you �� It's definitely an odd system. No way of predicting when we will hear outcomes of interviews. Considering you interviewed in October and were notified in November. I interviewed in June and I'm still waiting to hear. Maybe they are doing it by region ? I'll just have to wait and see ��

Hhayes10 wrote: »
    Well done to you �� It's definitely an odd system. No way of predicting when we will hear outcomes of interviews. Considering you interviewed in October and were notified in November. I interviewed in June and I'm still waiting to hear. Maybe they are doing it by region ? I'll just have to wait and see ��

I've given uo trying to figure out the rationale behind this competition. Its all very haphazard. I startrd as a CO in recenue now so under no pressure with this comp. Best of luck with it anyway. Hopefully you'll hear something soon.

Did anyone who applied for Dublin Mid Leinster hear anything or place on the panel? I done my interview mid August and haven't heard a tap yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rav2012

Did anyone who applied for Dublin Mid Leinster hear anything or place on the panel? I done my interview mid August and haven't heard a tap yet

Hi,
    Nope. I had mine is June.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

I interviewed for South Dublin / Wicklow. Had my interview in July after changing it from May originally and I got an email last week that I made the panel. But no word on oom yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bennyd999

Did mine for Dublin mid leinster also in June heard nothing since

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭S321

No prpblem. Did my interview at start of October.

Thats fantastic. Congrats. Do u mind me asking was your interview in Sligo? I did mine there in Oct but have heard nothing..

S321 wrote: »
    Thats fantastic. Congrats. Do u mind me asking was your interview in Sligo? I did mine there in Oct but have heard nothing..

Hi no I did my interview in Clonmel. What region did you interview for?

S321 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MMULCAHY2016

I interviewed in Galway in Sept, has anyone else interviewed in Galway received any feedback yet?

• Advertisement

I interviewed in Galway in Sept, has anyone else interviewed in Galway received any feedback yet?

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭S321

The West..they did say we would be notified in November..
    Best of luck to you..

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DEW138

I have got the results today. Interviewed in mid October for the West.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bennyd999

DEW138 wrote: »
    I have got the results today. Interviewed in mid October for the West.

Got results also today for Dublin mid leinster

Bennyd999 wrote: »
    Got results also today for Dublin mid leinster

Got my results too. It's the weirdest competition ever-here are the results, you have made a panel but we are not going to tell you your OOM??? LoL

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ayzeb123

Got My Results today. Interviewed in Roscommon in September for the West/Northwest region. On the panel but no number yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chase111

Interviewed in Sligo in August and finally got my results today

• Registered Users Posts: 45 K12345678!

What results did ye get out of 400?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DEW138

K12345678! wrote: »

I got 355 out of 400. No idea its good or bad, not really pushed now as I am now working as TCO in HSE and loving it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Chase111

K12345678! wrote: »
    I got 374

Advertisement