Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer Tusla New Competition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 K12345678!

I assumed everyone who did an ok interview made panel but just ranked differently. I did my interview in June and only got results in November. Really hope something comes of it and hope that most jobs are not given to agency staff. Does anyone have any idea of amount jobs? Seems like it was a popular competition x

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Australia33

K12345678! wrote: »
    I assumed everyone who did an ok interview made panel but just ranked differently. I did my interview in June and only got results in November. Really hope something comes of it and hope that most jobs are not given to agency

Not so. I did a great interview and did not get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Ollie321

I assumed everyone who did an ok interview made panel but just ranked differently. I did my interview in June and only got results in November. Really hope something comes of it and hope that most jobs are not given to agency

Not so. I did a great interview and did not get through.

Did you fail on only 1 competency?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Australia33

Ollie321 wrote: »

Did you fail on only 1 competency?

Yes unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Ek1313

Hi anyone heard anything about the jobs yet???

• Advertisement

Ek1313 wrote: »
    Hi anyone heard anything about the jobs yet???

Not a thing, has everyone received their results at this point? IMO this recruitment process has been extremely drawn out and going nowhere fast

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

Unfortunately haven't heard a thing! Really hoping it'll move faster once in the New year..

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JuneMoon7

Not a thing, has everyone received their results at this point? IMO this recruitment process has been extremely drawn out and going nowhere fast

Before we know it, it will be a year since we applied!

Does anyone know how many people are currently employed via agency in these roles?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JuneMoon7

Does anyone know how many people are currently employed via agency in these roles?

Not a clue..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

Inside the greater Dublin area I would guess that it would be between 10 and 25.

bisset wrote: »
    Inside the greater Dublin area I would guess that it would be between 10 and 25.

I know in Dublin SE - Wicklow a few agency staff for Clerical roles went to people from the 2017 panel for permanent positions as I was one of them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MMULCAHY2016

so if you were from the 2017 panel and have just been made permanent, maybe the new panel created in 2019 is for positions in 2020.
    That kinda would explain why no one has been contacted yet.??

so if you were from the 2017 panel and have just been made permanent, maybe the new panel created in 2019 is for positions in 2020.
    That kinda would explain why no one has been contacted yet.??

Unfortunately I wasn't I was there through the agency and two of us had to leave as they filled our places with the 2017 panel.. I made this panel so hoping this year to get back there permanently!

Anyone get an email today?

I did just now placed 100-200 not confident now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Anyone get an email today?

Yep, as follows:

Dear Candidate,

I refer to your recent application and attendance at interview for the Clerical Officer Campaign. I am pleased to inform you that you were recommended by the interview board and you have been placed in 1-100 top candidates in order of merit on the Talent Pool.

Please be advised that this Talent Pool (Panel) may have placements which are jointly placed.

Please note that this Talent Pool placement is not a guarantee of an offer of employment. We advise that you add tuslarecruit@tusla.ie email address to your contact as future correspondence relating to expressions of interest and / or offer emails will be communicated to you through this email address. Tusla recruit doesn’t take any responsibility for emails that are not read or appear in your junk/spam folder.

The interview board appreciate the time and effort you put into preparing and attending for interview.

Kind Regards

Tusla Recruit

I did just now placed 100-200 not confident now

Remember this is a national order of merit, not by area. So many of these could be in other counties

Just curious to what score you got to be placed in top 100 and also what area 😁

Just curious to what score you got to be placed in top 100 and also what area 😁

In the 380s

• Advertisement

I got 357 for west area can imagine there will be enough jobs ��

IMO: It seems like a massive waste of resources to have interviewed so many candidates for such a small ratio of jobs

I got 901-1000 :(

Vologda69 wrote: »
    Remember this is a national order of merit, not by area. So many of these could be in other counties

I hope so or I've no luck

Vologda69 wrote: »

I find it hard to imagine that there will be 1000 jobs

I wonder how many people were interviewed if you are 900-1000
    Can I ask what score you got ? I hope there is a huge amount of jobs I’m presuming there is����

I wonder how many people were interviewed if you are 900-1000
    Can I ask what score you got ? I hope there is a huge amount of jobs I’m presuming there is����

I think I got 290-300 can't remember exactly but I got a bit over the pass mark :(

That seems like such a high score to get that ranking there must be well over 1000 on panel then makes not much sense. I suppose depends on your region how lucky you are fingers crossed for us ��

I got 357 for west area can imagine there will be enough jobs ��

Excellent score. Lot of the first 100 would be based on east coast id say. Wouldn't worry if I was you

• Advertisement

Thanks vologda69 not feeling very confident but really hoping there is enough jobs. I think offers would be starting almost immediately for the first 1-100 what do you think? Can’t imagine there would be a huge wait now?

Advertisement