Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic in Waterford

Options
  • 06-04-2019 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good reliable mechanic in waterford? Need bushings done on the car but dont want to be ripped off.

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭Boooourns

Anyone know a good reliable mechanic in waterford? Need bushings done on the car but dont want to be ripped off.

Thanks !

Lad called Nigel in that industrial estate behind the windmill on the tramore road. He used to work for Tom Dale. Sound lad, have his number there if you want, PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Boooourns wrote: »
    Lad called Nigel in that industrial estate behind the windmill on the tramore road. He used to work for Tom Dale. Sound lad, have his number there if you want, PM me.

PM'd you there, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭dickwhittington

any chance i could get that no. too please? looking for exact same thing, decent mechanic that wont rip me off!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jackmac90

Theres a lad in the Waterford business park, just off the cork road BM Autoworks. I found him very helpful and didn’t break the bank.

Advertisement