Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion on Shapeshift and Changelly

• 06-04-2019 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Ive seen some Wallets like Coinomi have these integrated.

Whats the advantage of these over exchanges like Binance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

There's no advantage unless you notice liquidity is higher at any certain point and you have a lot to sell.

They're both being fúcked or their users are being fúcked by KYC the same as most exchanges. Use them or an exchange for the next year or two - proper DEXs will exist then and we can all migrate. Hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

grindle wrote: »
    There's no advantage unless you notice liquidity is higher at any certain point and you have a lot to sell.

They're both being fúcked or their users are being fúcked by KYC the same as most exchanges. Use them or an exchange for the next year or two - proper DEXs will exist then and we can all migrate. Hopefully.

Thanks, I was thinking of using them for Instant deposits by Card as Sepa transfers are not much use if you need to deposit over the weekend.

I then thought of using my Revolut account. I would like to buy Eth, Ltc and Xrp there now.

I havent bought Xrp before. Will I need to pay 20xrp on top of the cost of the Xrp coins or does that just apply if your using a Xrp wallet.

I know there are negatives with revolut, like not being able to withdraw to Wallet and 1.5% fees.

Advertisement