Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resin Bonded Stone Driveways --- Good or bad?

Options
  • 06-04-2019 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

I just recently read about this method that promises to be applicable to be put on top of existing concrete or tar paving with fast, even same-day, completion, solid and non-cracking, minimal disruption and a stunning look in its many different stone colours that are provided.

Sounds all wonderful, but I wonder if there is more to it?

Has anybody applied this to his/her driveway and/or garden and share experiences? I am also interested in sources and other forms of information if you have something to share.

Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

Friend of mine made an absolute hames of his driveway a while back. It took the natural look off the bricks. He applied it arseways then tried to paint it. The end product looked like the cliffs of Dover wrapped in cling film. My advice, learn how to apply it first.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,062 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Have you seen it up close?

I think it looks weird.

Advertisement