Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it safe to leave bike at Kent station

Options
  • 07-04-2019 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Have a new bike and bit worried about leaving it there during day . Are bikes generally safe there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

seefin wrote: »
    Have a new bike and bit worried about leaving it there during day . Are bikes generally safe there?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭ExoPolitic

Depends who sees it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

seefin wrote: »

Where u cycling from?
    City bikes of any use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Where u cycling from? City bikes of any use?

Nope. Need to come from Douglas. Be rush hour in evening when get back from Dublin so couldn't face taxi journey- prefer to cycle. Bike works be at station from 8 am until 5pm

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭sheff_

Yip. I leave the bike there overnight if working in Dublin. Have done since I got it 3 years ago (and with an older one previously). Like anywhere else just make sure you have a decent lock and use it properly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

sheff_ wrote:
    Yip. I leave the bike there overnight if working in Dublin. Have done since I got it 3 years ago (and with an older one previously). Like anywhere else just make sure you have a decent lock and use it properly.

Will take a chance. Thanks

Advertisement