Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Service Desk Query

Options
  • 07-04-2019 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

I sent a query via the 365 service desk a week ago, It was relatively simple any chance of a response?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Ronanc1 wrote: »
    I sent a query via the 365 service desk a week ago, It was relatively simple any chance of a response?

Hi Ronanc1,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can I ask did you receive a reference number after you sent this query? If so, can you send us a PM with this reference number and we will follow up on this for you.

Many Thanks

John

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Ronanc1

Hi Ronanc1,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can I ask did you receive a reference number after you sent this query? If so, can you send us a PM with this reference number and we will follow up on this for you.

Many Thanks

John
    Hi John, I am pretty sure I did but did not take note of it at the time- so I don't know it. Every time I attempt to access the sent items tab in 365 service desk the site crashes (it thinks I've used the back or refresh button) and constantly asks me to sign in again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi John, I am pretty sure I did but did not take note of it at the time- so I don't know it. Every time I attempt to access the sent items tab in 365 service desk the site crashes (it thinks I've used the back or refresh button) and constantly asks me to sign in again.

Thanks for coming back to us Ronanc1.

Can we ask that you send your request again through the Online Service Desk. Once you have submitted the request can you send us a Private Message with the reference number and we can escalate this to the relevant team to look into this and respond.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement