Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Catering in West Limerick

• 07-04-2019 8:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭

Looking for food catering for a Holy Communion next month. Based in West Limerick. Am considering Bella Italia in Thomas St at the moment. Not sure if they deliver or not. Anyone know of some place closer to Newcastle West that has food as good as theirs? Need to cater for vegetarians also.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I would 100% recommend Bloomers cafe and catering in Rathkeale. Have used them for loads of events and service and grub is top notch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭chickenlittle

Friends of mine used Rustic Catering in Broadford and rated them very highly. Gourmet to Go in Charleville is also very good. Both worth a phone call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

We had Paddy Dooley (Bobby) for our last few home catering events and the food has been top quality and very affordable. Bobby is really nice to deal with too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

panda100 wrote: »
    I would 100% recommend Bloomers cafe and catering in Rathkeale. Have used them for loads of events and service and grub is top notch.

+1 for Bloomers, I've eaten there a couple of times and and had outside catering from them fairly recently and it's been very, very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Bloomers would be very handy. Will contact them and the others also. thanks all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement