Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to school

Options
  • 07-04-2019 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have been thinking about going to college and doing IT Course for over a decade.

I don't think it's ever gonna happen.

What could I do, in smaller more manageable chunks, work full time but online or open to evening course. What is in or gonna be in?

I've a general interest in the whole area.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 186 ✭✭Kickstart1.3

vargoo wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have been thinking about going to college and doing IT Course for over a decade.

I don't think it's ever gonna happen.

What could I do, in smaller more manageable chunks, work full time but online or open to evening course. What is in or gonna be in?

I've a general interest in the whole area.

SligoIT do online and part-time IT courses leading to a recognized qualification.
    You could have a look as the online Harvard introduction to Computer Science course. Its free, very well put together and can be done in 12 weeks
    CS50

Advertisement