Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cloisters, Terenure

Options
  • 07-04-2019 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi all. Wondering does anyone here live in "The Cloisters", Terenure (just off Mount Tallant Avenue). Or have any relatives/friends living there?

If so, what is your impression of this estate? Is it quiet? Are there any troublemakers? Are many of the houses rented, or is it mostly owner occupied? Are the houses themselves good quality?

I'm thinking of selling my current place, and moving in the next year or so. So just checking out possible new locations. Have had trouble in my current place over the years, as a large portion of the properties are rented out. People letting their kids run wild, and creating damage to common areas. Ongoing messes in the bins area etc.

I was looking around The Cloisters recently, and it seems pleasant and peaceful. And a good location.

Comments

Advertisement