Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Hot Water Schedule Not Always Working

• 08-04-2019 7:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I have a schedule to turn on my hot water every morning at 6 for an hour.

I’ve noticed recently that the hot water doesn’t always come on. Some mornings I check the app and the hot water is orange and says it is on. And some mornings, like today at 630, it is off. I had to do a boost this morning.

Nest advised removing schedules, resetting app and thermostat and setting up schedules again. That doesn’t appear to have worked.

I assume that it’s not an issue with the boiler as the nest is actually saying the hot water is off. It’s not showing as on but nothing happening. And the boost works fine.

I also have the heat set to get to 21 by 730 that doesn’t seem to have any problems.

Has anyone come across this or have any ideas?

Thanks

Advertisement