Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add Mortgage Acc to Banking 365

Options
  • 08-04-2019 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hello,

I have added my Mortgage Acc to Banking 365 using the Service Desk in the last weeks, but it is not showing up on my 365 Account.

Can you please advice how this can be set up?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there DrBass,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

We are currently experiencing a delay when adding additional accounts to online profiles. As long as both addresses are identical there should be no issue.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭DrBass

Hi there DrBass,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

We are currently experiencing a delay when adding additional accounts to online profiles. As long as both addresses are identical there should be no issue.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Lorna
    Thanks Lorna, Can this be fast tracked somehow? What are current estimated times when adding accounts? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

DrBass wrote: »
    Thanks Lorna, Can this be fast tracked somehow? What are current estimated times when adding accounts? 

We are experiencing a high volume of requests to add accounts, please do bear with us while we work through this as quickly and effectively as we can.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement