If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TX55FX550B

Options
  • 08-04-2019 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

My Dad is finally getting around to upgrading his TV. I see the Panasonic TX55FX550B is in store only. I’m assuming that’s unlikely to change, so if he took a spin up would you have it in stock?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

stimpson wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

My Dad is finally getting around to upgrading his TV. I see the Panasonic TX55FX550B is in store only. I’m assuming that’s unlikely to change, so if he took a spin up would you have it in stock?
    Hi Stimpson.

Thanks for coming back to us.

The Pana 55FX550 is indeed currently an in-store only collection and we are unable to have it shipped.

We are currently out of stock of this here at the Belfast store but could get one ordered in if you wish to collect from us here in Belfast.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

Thanks Kenny. Please order one and he’ll be up during the week. Let me know when you expect it in.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

stimpson wrote: »
    Thanks Kenny. Please order one and he’ll be up during the week. Let me know when you expect it in.
    Hey Stimpson.

No problem at all.

I'm sure you are already on our system but if you drop me your name and address in a PM I can get the order sorted for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.