Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bike24 and Lezyne

• 08-04-2019 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭

Anybody ever return anything to Bike24 ? Their website is vague regarding returns

A Lezyne Micro GPS purchased there has gone dead on me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Looks straight forward to me
    Fill in a request forum explaining why you want to return it

https://www.bike24.com/Contact-and-Support.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭harringtonp

That link is for for the sales/enquiry side. For returns they have

https://www.bike24.com/returns.html

Basically an address and not a lot of concrete instruction.

Anyway I was tired looking at the broken unit (which received very little usage in its 9 months as I own a Bryton as well) so popped it in a padded envelope and posted it to the address along with the original invoice and a request to repair or replace.

If something happens great but given the vague nature of the page I don't really expect to hear back. When I become king I'm going to make all retailers put as much effort into returns and after sales as they do sales and any who don't will be fed to the crocodiles.

At least its gone now and I don't have to look at it anymore !

Will report back on outcome

Well its now in their system

---

your return shipment has arrived and is currently being processed.

We regret that you have reason to complain and we will check the described fault in detail.

Should your complaint be accepted, the product will either be repaired, replaced for a new product or refunded.

Please note, that in our experience the handling time of complaints is between 10-15 workdays, but it can deviate in individual cases (for example through the procurement of spare parts).

We therefore ask for your patience and understanding.

As soon as your request has been fully processed, we will inform you immediately.

Yours sincerely,

New one on the way. I could so easily just have binned the original and done nothing even though its within the year. If you buy something and it breaks or stops working for no particular reason, its definitely worth following up

----

Your complaint was finally processed today by our Complaints Department.

After detailed examination of the described defect, we have decided in your interest for an exchange of the item in new.

The shipping will be done soon.

Yours sincerely,

Advertisement