Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden landscaper limerick city

• 08-04-2019 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Can anyone recommend a garden landscaper in the city?
    Small city garden. What kind of price would I be looking at? It’s pretty dull at the moment with a shed that’s falling down

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Did you try Golden Pages or a local directory or the local handymen in your area?
    Them guys usually know what other types are around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Did you try Golden Pages or a local directory or the local handymen in your area?
    Them guys usually know what other types are around.

They're probably looking for recommendations

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

A&A Kainos on Facebook. Now I haven't used them but they were recommended to me and I've been looking at the work they've been putting up and they will be the first people I call when I move soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Berty wrote: »
    A&A Kainos on Facebook. Now I haven't used them but they were recommended to me and I've been looking at the work they've been putting up and they will be the first people I call when I move soon.

I've posted before recommending Andzrej and the A&A Kanios team, and I was going to add them here but i was afraid it'd look like I was him and just spamming my business! :pac:

Seriously however, Had my back garden done by them in the middle of last year.
    Split levels, lawn, sandstone patio and walls with drainage.
    Fantastic work and really great attention to detail.
    Lots of little touches done that would never have occured to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Berty wrote: »

Yeah, had the lads built my shed , laid a patio and they did a fantastic job , quick as well, nice guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement