Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Huawei P Smart constantly vibrating while on a call

• 08-04-2019 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    Got a strange issue with a Huawei P smart that has started all of a sudden. It's only a few weeks old and originally when ever there was a call made or received, the phone beeped all the way through the call like it was receiving a Viber message (it wasn't) Managed to turn that off through settings.
    Now just in the last few days,every time there is a call made or received through Viber the phone constantly vibrates throughout the call and can't for the life of me find how to turn it off.. Have tried turning off various notification settings but nothing works.
    Has anyone ever had this issue, seems to be a Viber issue rather than the phone itself but can't find a solution
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Are you holding your finger on the fingerprint reader? Its in a natural place for your finger to rest.

BTW, people still use Viber?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

ED E wrote: »
    Are you holding your finger on the fingerprint reader? Its in a natural place for your finger to rest.

BTW, people still use Viber?

Its not me or my phone, that was the 1st thing that I thought of too but apparently not, it doesn't happen on a phone call or WhatsApp, just Viber. Might just reinstall it and see if it makes any difference

Advertisement