Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wyattville

Options
  • 08-04-2019 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, currently looking to move south and just wanted some information on the Wyattville estate just off the R118 or recommendations around that general area.

What’s the area like to live?

What’s the area like at night?

How safe is it?

Thanks in advance

Comments

Wyattville is nice from what I can see. it also strikes me as an area that is going to be a very desirable place to live in a few years when the new shopping centre etc is finished in Cherrywood.

I don't know what it is like in the mornings with school traffic from St Lawrences, but the couple of people I know who live there seem to like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Have been living there for nearly 3 years now.

Nice quiet estate with a large proportion of older residents. I've had no hassle in the time I have been living here.

No issues with school traffic as not a lot get dropped off by car. Worst I have seen it is about 20 cars tops waiting to get out of the estate, but usually is less than 10.

Houses are solid with little to no noise coming in from the neighbours. When originally built the were designed to have the upper floor heated by venting from the ground floor. So just make sure all rooms upstairs have a radiator. When we were looking this was not always the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mikeh89

Cheers for the replies. Much appreciated

Advertisement