Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want a paper bill again

Options
  • 08-04-2019 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

I stopped getting my Credit Card bills in paper format a year or two ago, I would prefer to receive them in the post like my father does with his BOI Credit Card. How do I go about reverting to receiving my bill in the post again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

I did this last year for my mother also BOI as I am.

Go to 365 website not the app....choose manage account, choose manage statements, click statement preferences/options... Click online AND paper.

Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

theguzman wrote: »
    I stopped getting my Credit Card bills in paper format a year or two ago, I would prefer to receive them in the post like my father does with his BOI Credit Card. How do I go about reverting to receiving my bill in the post again?

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

To opt to receive your Statement in the post, we would advise that you log into your account through a Pc/Laptop, Select Manage Accounts, Manage Statements, Select Statement preference and Select e-statement and paper. This will ensure that you receive a paper statement to your postal address.

Please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement