Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get Share price to pay RTSO

Options
  • 09-04-2019 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I worked for a company until my shares were fully vested. I've been told by my accountant that in order to pay RTSO tax, I will need to know the current share price as opposed to the original strike price I was quoted.

My problem is that I don't seem to be able to get the current share price from any of my contacts in the company. The CFO hasn't responded to me (in another country) and none of the HR or old managers I'm still on good terms with seem to know.

I have 2 questions.
    1: If they are not able or unwilling to give me the current share price, what are my options?
    2: Is there someone in particular I need to target within my own company who I can make answer that question?
    Tagged:

Advertisement