Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICTSA Membership

Options
  • 09-04-2019 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

as above mailed them a few weeks ago never heard back. does the membership run from January to January or a year from the date of issue. also is it worth the 95 euro. personally want to go shoot some registered OT and skeet.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

Membership is 1st of Jan to 31st Dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

You can join up online via the website as half cocked said Membership from Jan - December.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

It was my first time joining last year and i got it at a reduced rate because it was around August when I registered. Full membership is €90. I was told that includes insurance but i dontthink you can join without paying for the insurance so it maybe a case like me you have 2 insurances. Half thinking of not joining again next year. The shoots are dear enough at €45 for a 100 bird ESP. You can still shoot them even if your not a member. Only reason to become a member is if you want to push for a ranking for the irish team but unless your a AA not much point really

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I shot at the world qualifier shoot at lazy dog last weekend, im not a member, 2 of the lads are, my price was the same as theirs. I got day insurance included in the price, is there any reason to join it if you're not looking to make the top levels?

That course caught out a lot of lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

Exactly the point i was making garv123. Maybe if the irish team was made up of 2xAA, 2xA etc through the classes it might be worth it but its not. To the best of my knothe team is made up of the top 12 senior shooters so all AA

Luckysasha wrote: »
    Exactly the point i was making garv123. Maybe if the irish team was made up of 2xAA, 2xA etc through the classes it might be worth it but its not. To the best of my knothe team is made up of the top 12 senior shooters so all AA

I might leave the membership off so, I dont think I'll be making the AA or A any time soon anyways :D

Thanks lads. Wonder If my nargc insurance covers me then no real point in paying as i doubt il be making any teams

Thanks lads. Wonder If my nargc insurance covers me then no real point in paying as i doubt il be making any teams

I filled out an insurance form on the day that covers you for up to 3 days, no extra cost.

garv123 wrote: »
    I filled out an insurance form on the day that covers you for up to 3 days, no extra cost.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement