Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Detach business spending from personal spend (separate card)?

Options
  • 09-04-2019 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

I have a small online biz that I haven't reg'd yet, I just add it to my personal taxes.
    Is there any handy ways to have separate spending and income for my business (for organisation sake) whilst being able to monitor what I'm putting in/getting out of it? Ideally without the hassle of registering for business banking before I find out if its fully viable or not. I already have a credit and debit card for my current account with AIB.

e.g. getting an additional credit card from AIB or get a Revolut card or something similar to split it out

Open to ideas :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

You could just set up another account with aib? You dont have to have a business account they let you set up a personal account in the business name (or at least they used to do that) That's how I had it set up when we were in Ireland. If I were in your position now I'd probably look at monzo or tide something like that instead then maybe look at a traditional account if you went full time on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Thanks for your response, I did some Googling and found this.
    As you said it seems like challenger banks are the way to go for now

Advertisement