Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know about Fendde.com? Trustworthy?

• 09-04-2019 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I came across an ad on Facebook for fendde.com and saw some very cheap stuff on it, gaming laptops for less than €50 for example. It seems a bit unrealistic. Has anybody on here bought anything from this site or have any experience with it?

Cheers,
    Colbarr.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Only an extra 0.89c to add an i7 to the laptop. Bargain considering they cost about €400 to buy alone....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Considering on their about page they call themselves convwe, and on the footer of the site they call themselves wewmax.com, I'd be inclined to say there is not a single bit of hope they are trustworthy.

Then the fact they sell gaming laptops for under €50 euro, have no address or telephone number, their email is an @outlook.com one, hmm..

Oh and their domain whois is protected by a privacy guard, why would a company need this?

I'd steer well clear, all signs of a scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭colbarr

inforfun wrote: »

Thanks for that, I knew it was too good to be true!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭vandriver

My golden rule is...if I see it first on Facebook,it's a scam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

vandriver wrote: »
    My golden rule is...if I see it first on Facebook,it's a scam.

So are you saying that the healing crystals I bought through FB are no good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,679 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Oh and their domain whois is protected by a privacy guard, why would a company need this?

All EU domains are private so that shouldn't be a indicator - this case it is as it's US registered.

These guys must be scouring every newly expired domain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Move along, nothing to see here...…

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement