Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for one or more person(s) to for Spanish class in Galway City.

Options
  • 09-04-2019 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone / Hola a todos!

I am looking to see if there is anyone interested in attending Spanish lessons in Galway once a week for two hours?

I have bare minimum level Spanish myself such as common greetings, my name, my age, ask a person what they do for a living ect and am looking to improve my Spanish as I am going to live in Spain this September.

There is an evening class on once a week in Galway City that I did my beginner level Spanish with last year, but at the moment there are only two of us wanting to attend the Beginner Level 2 class and they need a minimum of 3 persons for the class to run.

If there is anyone interested in attending, that would be great and please let me know. Cost is 20 euros for a two hour lesson once per week. It includes speaking, writing, listening, ect… I am in no way associated with the company providing lessons, I am just an individual learner myself wanting to improve my Spanish but looking to get a third person on board so we can get a class going once a week.

Thanks
    Let me know
    Noel

Advertisement