Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jigginstown & Naas

Options
  • 09-04-2019 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, new to boards and would really appreciate people’s opinions And advice. I am currently looking to buy a property in Jigginstown in Naas. Although living in Kildare a good few years I know very little about Naas in terms of areas and housing locations. I would be grateful if anyone knows what the Jigginstown area is like? Is this a nice part of Naas? Aware of any issues with the area?
    Any information anyone can give would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭john_johnerson

MooreDolly wrote: »
    Hi there, new to boards and would really appreciate people’s opinions And advice. I am currently looking to buy a property in Jigginstown in Naas. Although living in Kildare a good few years I know very little about Naas in terms of areas and housing locations. I would be grateful if anyone knows what the Jigginstown area is like? Is this a nice part of Naas? Aware of any issues with the area?
    Any information anyone can give would be great

I've been in jigginstown for 10 years now. Have no complaints. Originally picked it because of the easy access to the ring roads and motorway which is good but easy walking to the town, the sports centre, Aldi etc are all a bonus.
    Our estate is quiet and we've never had any issues. Would recommend the area. That been said though, most of Naas is good too.

You can pm me if you want to know any specifics.

Advertisement