Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ennis MD elections 2019

Options
  • 09-04-2019 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

They'll be on your doorsteps soon, looking for your first prefs.

What questions are you going to ask?

A number one for me is pedestrianisation of Ennis town centre. Not a life-saver but it would make a huge difference to our town.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

Ennis hospital, shannon doc

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

At the last election I couldn't recognise any of the candidates ....went back to the polling girl and she explained I had probably been moved to
    a new election area (indeed I had after talking to my neighbours later on) .... she sugested I might vote on how the photos looked ..... :(

I will skip voting this time .....

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭davidjtaylor

hobie14 wrote: »
    I will skip voting this time .....

I'll decide in your place. :D:D:D

Seriously hobie14, in the last extreme (i.e. unable to decide for whatever reason), vote for independents - at least they're thinking for themselves even you might not agree with everything they stand for.

It's not a fail-safe rule, that's obvious. From it, you might guess I'm not a fan of party politics!

Clare CoCo also have a survey out at the moment on their 10-year tourism strategy; this is another way of having your say on a specific issue.

Obviously, I've no idea if anyone's views will be taken into account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

lab man wrote: »
    Ennis hospital, shannon doc

Whatever about Shannon Doc you would be wasting your breath talking to them about the hospital. That is way above their pay grade.

• Advertisement

I reckon I'll give a high - possibly first - preference to Dermot Hayes in Ennis; he ticks a lot of boxes for me.

Advertisement