Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favorite Bedtime Snack ?

Options
  • 09-04-2019 9:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭

Mine is hot buttered toast with Cold coleslaw mixed with a small bit of bbq sauce and a cup of tea. Bovril on Toast is up there too !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Cheese sandwich.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Wtf ?

Cheese sandwich.
    Toasted or plain ?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

Wtf ? wrote: »
    Mine is hot buttered toast with Cold coleslaw mixed with a small bit of bbq sauce and a cup of tea. Bovril on Toast is up there too !

WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

I have lately been having a few crackers with garlic and herb cream cheese and some very mature cheddar cheese. Yum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Toasted or plain ?

Both. I'm very adventurous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Two slices of decent brown bread( not sliced pan shoite) toasted and smothered in crunchy peanut butter and raspberry jam, accompanied by a mug a sweet builders tea!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Different types of cheese* & a mix of nuts- roasted, salted, walnuts, pecans etc.

(Vintage/Mature cheddar, wensleydale & cranberry/pineapple, red Leicester, burren nettle etc etc. I like cheese)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Wtf ?

WTF?

Try it !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Doritos & dip w/ a can of Pepsi.

Yeah, I'm an unhealthy bastard, but I can't think of a more satisfying thing to snack on at night

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

Try it !

I will, not too fond of the bbq sauce though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

I love a dark chocolate digestive biscuit or three...

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

Weetabix with warm milk and blueberries. I'm a shift worker so sometimes it's breakfast time at bedtime :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

I've contacted the authorities.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Bowl of cereal... usually a 'bold' one like crunchy nut or Coco pops.
    I'd never have either for breakfast as always have a healthy start with porridge, but a treat is needed after a long day!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Hot toast with lots of butter and honey. It's also my favourite middle of the night snack if I can't sleep. A couple of weeks ago, after slathering it on I dropped the honey on the floor. A glass jar of runny honey, at 4.30 am :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Hot toast with lots of butter and honey. It's also my favourite middle of the night snack if I can't sleep. A couple of weeks ago, after slathering it on I dropped the honey on the floor. A glass jar of runny honey, at 4.30 am :(

Now THAT's a sticky situation!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

B0jangles wrote: »
    Now THAT's a sticky situation!

:pac:

unBEARable...said Poo

Advertisement