Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City Centre hotels

• 09-04-2019 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Helooo all. Bringing my partner to limerick in June. Prefer centre hotel. Just one special requirement. Something she has mentioned she would like.. would anyone know any of the hotels that has in en suite a jacuzzi of descent size. If anyone knows let me know as it will save me having to phone each hotel. Thanks kev..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭damowill

Kev111 wrote: »
    Helooo all. Bringing my partner to limerick in June. Prefer centre hotel. Just one special requirement. Something she has mentioned she would like.. would anyone know any of the hotels that has in en suite a jacuzzi of descent size. If anyone knows let me know as it will save me having to phone each hotel. Thanks kev..

No idea regards jacuzzi but The Strand have recently renovated a lot of their rooms. You could get a room there with a glass enclosed Balcony overlooking the River Shannon which would be pretty sweet. The Savoy is a 5* hotel in the centre with good room options as well. No. 1 Pery Square is another fabulous hotel in the Georgian quarter of Limerick. Wouldnt go wrong with any of those 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

The Strand has a jacuzzi for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

tototoe wrote: »
    The Strand has a jacuzzi for sure.

Not in the rooms

Advertisement