Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to blinds in Dublin

Options
  • 09-04-2019 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere? Looking for decent quality that won't break the bank. Particularly interested in plantation blinds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

I got good electric blackout blinds from ACME blinds on North Strand a few years back. great service. But they seem to have strange opening hours (only ever seem to open when everybody else is at work) and their website is a mess.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

BG Blinds based in Skerries are fantastic. Multiple people I know have used them (including me) and very satisfactory.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Brian S. Nolan in Dun Laoghaire have a large range of blinds and were much cheaper than I expected. I'll be back to them for more blinds in the future, very happy with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Has anyone used Sienna Shutters before?

Advertisement