Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security SMS not being delivered in Bulgaria

Options
  • 10-04-2019 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭

I am travelling a lot, and the only country where I don't get the security SMS you send is Bulgaria. This may be a problem with the three network that I am on (I will also send them this message) or a local mobile network, but it is a serious problem as of course travelling a lot also triggers a lot of these security checks.  

I can confirm other SMS are coming from 087 numbers no problem while I am here. 

The number you are using is +353 (87) 3274161. 

I love the SMS-response security protocol, but this is the only time I've had a problem with it. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

It’s not being delivered in Ireland either.
    Just tried to update my address online with no success as security code was not delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭3DataModem

In my case, I am getting the old messages once I land in (say) Germany or Ireland. Just not Bulgaria. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

3DataModem wrote: »
    I am travelling a lot, and the only country where I don't get the security SMS you send is Bulgaria. This may be a problem with the three network that I am on (I will also send them this message) or a local mobile network, but it is a serious problem as of course travelling a lot also triggers a lot of these security checks.  

I can confirm other SMS are coming from 087 numbers no problem while I am here. 

The number you are using is +353 (87) 3274161. 

I love the SMS-response security protocol, but this is the only time I've had a problem with it. 

Hi All,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Please be assured that our security codes are being issued as normal. We have tested this here from a mobile connected to the Three network and security codes are being received.

@3DataModem we would suggest that you contact Three directly to ensure that they have a supporting mobile network in Bulgaria which would allow you to receive these security codes going forward.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement