Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC English Marking

Options
  • 10-04-2019 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,
    I corrected JC OL English last Summer. I was reappointed to this role at Christmas but have now been appointed to JC HL. I've gotten no details of pay but I've heard the difference in pay is very minimal. I'd love to have rate of pay and start date before accepting the job

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭thefasteriwalk

It’s 5.80 before tax. Peanuts. Conference, I’d imagine, will be the Mon/Tue before the ordinary level one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

It’s 5.80 before tax. Peanuts. Conference, I’d imagine, will be the Mon/Tue before the ordinary level one.

So they halved it from the eleven something when it was two papers. Is the assessment task included in this 5.80?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭thefasteriwalk

Yes. Paper and AT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Yes. Paper and AT.

No wonder the marking is brutal.

Advertisement