Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old bank statement (not a customer anymore)

Options
  • 10-04-2019 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I went to a local branch asked my old statements from 2014.  I'm not your customer anymore, I'm with another bank. The statements were supposed to come to the branch and I'd collect them from there. This was a month ago. Since then I went to the branch 2 more times. And each time they kept telling me they don't know why the statements didn't arrive and they'd request them again.

I urgently need the statements and I don't know what to do anymore as the people in the branch has no idea what's going on.

Any suggestions?

thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

gzckrg wrote: »
    Hi,

I went to a local branch asked my old statements from 2014.  I'm not your customer anymore, I'm with another bank. The statements were supposed to come to the branch and I'd collect them from there. This was a month ago. Since then I went to the branch 2 more times. And each time they kept telling me they don't know why the statements didn't arrive and they'd request them again.

I urgently need the statements and I don't know what to do anymore as the people in the branch has no idea what's going on.

Any suggestions?

thanks,

Hi gzckrg,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. We are really sorry to hear this has been your experience. Can we ask that you send us a personal message with your full name as it would appear on your account, your phone number, the branch your account was opened in and the branch you have requested for the statements to be issued to. Please be assured that we would be happy to help as best we can.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement