Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC's sold to Dunnes Stores

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Went to JCs around 5 p.m. on Wednesday. Queued for 5 mins and they were letting people in 10 at a time. Hopefully they are making an effort to reduce the queues and stay within the safe limits. Went up to Aldi afterwards and walked straight in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Went down to JC's around 11 a.m. this morning. The queue was right around the building to the exit door. I reckon at least 30 mins before getting in. I didn't have the time so headed to The Pavilions.

The queue for Dunne's in the Pavilions was down around the corner at Lifestyle and seemed to go into the car park.

So I headed down to SuperValu where there was no queue and walked straight in. There was plenty of everything and I got what I needed.

I think Dunne's €10 vouchers is what has people preparing to queue. I can't blame them if you have the time. I'm WFH today so just didn't have time to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

Anyone know what time JCs opens at on Sundays?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Anyone know what time JCs opens at on Sundays?

9am I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

Inquitus wrote: »
    9am I think

Thanks, I went at about 10am and no queue, straight into the shop and in and out in about 15 minutes .... perfect start to Sunday

• Advertisement
Advertisement