Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding account to boi 365

Options
  • 10-04-2019 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hi I opened 2 savings accounts at end of march and followed the process to add these accounts to my existing 365 profile. I still haven't heardback about having these available on line.

Any idea why they still wouldnt be showing? Tks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

frogstar wrote: »
    Hi I opened 2 savings accounts at end of march and followed the process to add these accounts to my existing 365 profile. I still haven't heardback about having these available on line.

Any idea why they still wouldnt be showing? Tks

Hi frogstar,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We are experiencing a delay with adding accounts to existing profiles. Please be assured that we are working through this as quickly and as effectively as we can. We would ask that you please bear with us during this time. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement