Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenamuck Road

Options
  • 10-04-2019 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been reported elsewhere:

I drove up the Glenamuch Road yesterday, and there is a flashing sign warning that the road will be closed from next Monday.

Any problem on the M50 SB and there will be utter mayhem in the evenings so. And the Easter weekend also coming up. Yikes!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

It’s to be closed in the future as a through road, I wonder is this a short term enabling works job for a week or two whilst the schools are off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

salmocab wrote: »
    It’s to be closed in the future as a through road, I wonder is this a short term enabling works job for a week or two whilst the schools are off

I heard it's because of IW...but that's not concrete info, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

I heard it's because of IW...but that's not concrete info, sorry.

With all the houses along there and doubtless plenty more when it becomes a dead end I’d say they need a serious upgrade so.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Mort5000

Advertisement