Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia

Options
  • 10-04-2019 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hoping to begin Hibernia in September, however I will need to work while doing it as I am renting and can’t afford to stop working. Just wondering how long it took for people to get their teaching number to begin subbing ? Hoping to sub 4 days a week roughly in local schools.

Any tips for the course itself is welcome!!

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Probably worth looking back at other threads here on the same subject its been touched on many times before. How long to get your TC number depends on when you enroll and how long TC take to process September might be slower.
    Subbing will all depend on how often your called and that might depend on your location, far as i know you don't get paid for the 5th day in any week while teacher training or unqualified.

Course is long and arduous but if it gives you what you want at the end then go for it and don't let anything hold you back.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Primary or secondary, OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sarahdylan

spurious wrote: »
    Primary or secondary, OP?

Sorry only just seeing this now! It’s primary :)

Advertisement