Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My online account 365 is bloked

Options
  • 11-04-2019 7:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My online account 365 is blocked. I don't have access to my online account, how can I unlock and re-enter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Ring the 365 helpline and they'll help you unblock it. There's no other way. You'll need your 6 digit PIN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Ana. Ma wrote: »
    My online account 365 is blocked. I don't have access to my online account, how can I unlock and re-enter

Hi Ana. Ma

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

If you are trying to log into your account through the mobile app we would ask that you try log into the account through the main website on www.365online.com to see if you are experiencing the same difficulty. If you cannot log into your account this way we would recommend that you contact our Customer Services Team on our free-phone number when in the Republic of Ireland on 1800 946 156. If you are calling from abroad please call us on 00353 1 4044000 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to help you with this.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement